• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Lumos Maxima - OOC

CloudyBlueDay said:
Still confused on how to have my chars change. xD
I haven't found anything on that =S

So we can go for "Walks to the bathroom to change"

or just "after changing in some magical mysterious was that no one will ever know about"

Truth be told bathrooms do seem fairly reasonable...I'll keep looking though!

I'm trying to get several role-plays together at the moment due to my hectic schedule and lack of internet access last week. Sorry about the delay! I'm a bit behind right now.

Akeira said:
I'm trying to get several role-plays together at the moment due to my hectic schedule and lack of internet access last week. Sorry about the delay! I'm a bit behind right now.
Alright!

Take your time =)

NessieAlways said:
You should have asked Effer or I for help!
We don't bite...that hard xD

Anywho I'm glad you found a way!

Who would you like Conall to ride with in the boat?

If I'm correct

So far we have

Erin

Jonas

Yvaine

Imogen

In one boat.

@RubyRose and I were thinking about having Gail and William together, Meghan also just joined them, so that leaves one spot open

I believe Rosemary will join whoever and Ethan doesn't have a partner.
I don't really know. I May just have him get on a boat with npcs otherwise I'll just see whichever spots open

kira blackthorn]I don't really know. I May just have him get on a boat with npcs otherwise I'll just see whichever spots open [/QUOTE] No sense! Everyone has to have a partner! [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/4132-akeira/ said:
@Akeira[/URL] @Macaberz @kira blackthorn

Since you three are the only ones left without a settled pattern, would you three like to pair up?

Or would one of you like to join Gail, Meghan and William?

NessieAlways said:
No sense!
Everyone has to have a partner!

@Akeira @Macaberz @kira blackthorn

Since you three are the only ones left without a settled pattern, would you three like to pair up?

Or would one of you like to join Gail, Meghan and William?

Either one works for me!
@Macaberz and @kira blackthorn , if you two want to create a group of three, that would be cool. I think two groups of three would be interesting. Apologizes for not being able to post tonight. I was a bit busy. I also think it would be better for me to post, once all the groups are settled.

Akeira said:
Apologizes for not being able to post tonight.
That's fine!

I was planning on replying to three RPs and making a character today, but because of one reason or another I barely finished the post for the first RP and have only half a character completed =S

It happens!

NessieAlways said:
That's fine!
I was planning on replying to three RPs and making a character today, but because of one reason or another I barely finished the post for the first RP and have only half a character completed =S

It happens!
Me all the time X_X

Users who are viewing this thread

Back