• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Lumos Maxima - OOC

NessieAlways said:
That's fine!
I was planning on replying to three RPs and making a character today, but because of one reason or another I barely finished the post for the first RP and have only half a character completed =S

It happens!

That's pretty much what always happens to me.
xD

To my shame I kinda forget to post again. Ugh. I'll get to it now! Not gonna let this wonderful RP die :)

Macaberz said:
“the stairs here must be the most dangerous things in a flippin’ magical castle.”
After Ethan saying that, Poor William will have a panic attack when he sees the moving stair cases xD

NessieAlways said:
After Ethan saying that, Poor William will have a panic attack when he sees the moving stair cases xD
I can imagine.

Oh and by the way, as you may have noticed, I took some parts from our collab which seemed more fitting here. So yeah, when we're allowed to put the collabs up I'll adjust ours accordingly. Is that OK with you?

Macaberz said:
I can imagine.
Oh and by the way, as you may have noticed, I took some parts from our collab which seemed more fitting here. So yeah, when we're allowed to put the collabs up I'll adjust ours accordingly. Is that OK with you?
Yeah I noticed =)

And that's fine.

So, apparently when I write "I'm uncultured" it gets replaced with "I'm uncultured". I just want to see if it does it again here...

EDIT: Yup. Well...that's odd.

Last edited by a moderator:
The reason I brought it up is because that magical word was in my last post. I was just reading over it and it suddenly said "I'm uncultured" halfway through. I've edited my post since.

Hey guys! Remember how we were discussing where people changed into their school robes?

Re-listening to the Sorcerer's Stone Audiobook at least Harry and Ron change in the compartment. It might have been because they were first years, of course, and didn't know any better... or perhaps that's just where everyone get's changed (a possible flaw in the story maybe? Or are most people just chill getting changed around one another? Maybe Prefects make sure it's all one gender compartment, or make sure no shennanigans go down...) But, just wanted to say that because I was thinking about the discussion while listening and then was like! OH! So that's how it worked. In the first book at least.

*listens to Harry Potter sorting Ceremony while writing next post... xD *

I'd have been listening to all the books non stop... but the laptop that had the files crashed and I lost all of them :( But this last time I was at home my grandfather was like 'I have all of the books on my old laptop- go ahead and grab the files' and its been Harry Potter ever since xD Audiobooks rock ^.^ in my humble opinion :D

RubyRose said:
*listens to Harry Potter sorting Ceremony while writing next post... xD *
I'd have been listening to all the books non stop... but the laptop that had the files crashed and I lost all of them :( But this last time I was at home my grandfather was like 'I have all of the books on my old laptop- go ahead and grab the files' and its been Harry Potter ever since xD Audiobooks rock ^.^ in my humble opinion :D
Thank you for reminding me!

I have the second book with my in college, but I'm missing the rest of my series. I'll have to bring it with me today after I leave my parents house.

I've never been a fan of audiobooks mostly because I tune out while listening. I have a short attention span =P

NessieAlways said:
Thank you for reminding me!
I have the second book with my in college, but I'm missing the rest of my series. I'll have to bring it with me today after I leave my parents house.

I've never been a fan of audiobooks mostly because I tune out while listening. I have a short attention span =P
Aw :(

To be quite honest I haven't found anyone else who likes audiobooks besides my Bompa(grandfather).

I do tune out sometimes... but I relisten to books often enough that any patches I missed in the past, I'll hear the next time.

Which is why I know the Harry Potter series so well... I've listened through the first 4 books at least 10 times, and the last three at least 4 times (Bompa only had 1-4, I had to get the last 3 for us because he thought it ended at 5 xD ).

The only thing I ever have trouble remember is Quidditch xD

CloudyBlueDay said:
Bompa is the best name for a grandpa
I unfortunately can't take credit for that one. My older Cousin started it with Nana and Bompa :P

Then there was GrammaGramma and way off in Germany, Opa. :) I have an interesting set of grandparents ^.^

My dad has got me started on calling him 'Father of Mine' but otherwise my mom is my mom :)

Anyone else have nicknames/different names for grandparents/parents?

Well I tend to call my grandparents by my name but there's also Saba/Safta which is Hebrew. ^_^ I call the majority of my family by name (even my parents) so I don't have fun nicknames lol.

CloudyBlueDay said:
Well I tend to call my grandparents by my name but there's also Saba/Safta which is Hebrew. ^_^ I call the majority of my family by name (even my parents) so I don't have fun nicknames lol.
Has that how it's always been for you?

I could just imagine walking up to my grandparents/parents and calling them by their name. Oh goodness... the looks they would give me xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back