Lost in Paradise

Kane arched an eyebrow and said "Actually I'm 16, but these boyish good looks don't come cheep" he laughed then turned his head to stare at Carly

Carly sat down next to her. "What's up?"

Jace saw Kane staring. I am gonna punch this guy in the face! He looked back at Lily, almost a pleading look.

Kane turned back to see Jaces eyes staring at him. if looks could kill..... then smiled and offered Jace a hand "ok, I get it, you want to beat me up, so lets just get it over with" Kane stood up, unraveling his tall frame "Hit me with your best shot."

"So this guy, I don't know if you guys have seen him, Damian, well I guess we are dating now. But something happened in the woods. I don't exactly know what, but it's almost like he's a vampire or something. And-And I just don't know," she rambled. 'I sound like an idiot. She must think I've gone mad.'

(I would still like to play but my other character got left behind so is it alright with you if i make a different one.

((LOL OK. So I was actually starting to get into the RP but then the person my character was making friends with, never came back to answer soo...I'm kinda lost here. Perhaps I could start over?))

Jace looked at Kane with disbelief. "Seriously?" Did this guy forget what he could do?

Carly tried to remember a guy named Damien but nothing rang a bell. "Well...it wouldn't be the strangest thing I've heard. People have different abilities and....well, if he's a vampire...so be it. Are you not ok with that?"

Kane smiled "Seriously. Come on. Come at me. Fight me. Make my day." He twirled a bone around in his hand.

Dustin smiled and spalshed a little water on Emeralds face "Meh, debate can be settled later." He leaned over and kissed Emerald.

"I'm fine with it. It's just that he doesn't want to be around me, because he's afraid of hurting me. And it's really scary to think he might." Alex looked down at the ground.

Emerald wrapped her arms around Dustin as he kissed her. she had never been so happy in her life, for once she felt like a girl.

((go ahead chaotic))

Lily grabbed Jace's arm and shook her head "Nuh uh NO fights, we all need to get along." she said pulling him away a bit "Carly will be fine! If anything happens to her, you can beat him up." she said

"Does he count as 'anything'?" He sneered, looking back over his shoulder.

Carly bit her lip. "Well...maybe, you can help him...ya know, control himself?"

StarDust said:
Faith looked around. "lets get off the beach. the sun is brutal. plus i want to look for fruit so lets walk in the forest."
((repost for [MENTION=2590]Wingal[/MENTION]))

"That sounds like fun" he responded standing up with a grunt wiping off the sand in his hair and clothes.

Jace let out a breath. "Lily, come on. The guy is a total nut case. He wanted me to punch him."

Carly sighed. "Then talk to him about it. I'm sure that if he really cares about you, he'd try to make it work."

Jace opened his mouth but stopped. "I...well...no. But that's more of a reason to keep Carly away...what if he could hurt her?" Just the thought of it made his hands want to throw someone far out over the ocean.

Jace was blind-sided but only for a moment. "Nice try." He mumbled, but hugged her back anyway. He sighed. "I just...want to keep her alive. Who knows how long we will be here...and we barely even know anybody." He looked Lily in the eyes. "For all you know, Carls and I could be psycho-telekinetic serial killers....we're not...but still..."

Jace smiled a little and out his forehead to hers, shutting his eyes. "I'm not usually a trusting person with people who hit on my sister."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back