Lost in Paradise

"Carly, just pick up the vine!" Jace rolled his eyes. She was such a little princess...

"I don't want to touch it! It's disgusting!" She kicked it with her foot.

Jace rubbed his temples...Idiot. He took a deep breath. "Don't touch them then. Do this." He demonstrated by using his powers to make the sticks and branches he was picking up float behind him. "Then, you won't have to touch 'em!" He smiled at her like it was the greatest discovery in the world then he turned and continued with his work.

Faith ran over to the twins. "are two doing ok? if your hungry i can find some food." she pulled her plant book out of her bag. one of its corners had gotten wet but it was still intact. "with this i could find good fruits and vegetables, and maybe some herbs for later on." she smile at the two of them, still holding a few vines in her other arm.

"what am i going to do with that girl? she is everywhere at once." Emerald mumbled as she picked up a few stray vines.

"See, Jace? She actually cares about my well-being! Asking if we're hungry like that." She looked down as her stomach grumbled. "And I am, yes." she replied.

Jace rolled his eyes. No matter how careless and dimwitted as his sister acted, he could tell it was all a front - she was terrified. "I'm fine, thanks."

Faith looked at the small pile of vines in her hands. "could one of you take these if its not too much trouble? i want to go look for food and supplies before it gets dark." she asked politly.

Emerald started making a pile of vines so she could go back and get more.

Jace nodded. "I'll take 'em. Carly, why don't you go with Faith and actually do something?" He took the vines and added them to Emerald's pile.

Carly narrowed her eyes and gave him a mental obscene gesture. "I guess I could...if that's cool with you." She shrugged to Faith.

"i wouldnt mind" Faith said gladly "we might as well get to know each other since we will be here for awhile. anyway, lets get going!"

Emeraldcontinued to collect vines, and was happy for Faith. she never had many friends so Emerald was glad she was able to get along everyone.

"Bye, Carls!" Jace yelled in her direction, a hint of babying in his voice. "Be careful in there." He went back to collecting vines and branches.

Carly made a 'hmph' sound before following Faith into the forest.

"Alright, lets just start by finding whatever we can. i know your hungry, but try not to eat anything with check this book, we dont know if there are poisonous stuff on the island." Faith flipped through the book. "if you find coconuts, get plenty, we can make bowls out of them."

Emerald found a few vines that had dried like straw, and proceedde to weave a basket out of them.

Name: Brady Keiren

Personality: Likes to keep to himself but finds it hard especially around other people. Can sometimes be considered somewhat of a flirt.

Appearance:
-anime-guys-anime-guys-5554901-400-435.jpg

Abilities*:Plant Manipulation

school**:Private Boys School

items***:Brass Knuckles,sunglasses and a sports bag. The sports bag holds a violin and a ukulele.

Brady was had already woken up on the beach and was only slightly freaked out because his thought process was that if anyone cared enough they would come. He was found laying in a hammock that he had made of vines using his powers. While laying down he whistled leisurely and made a branch grow out of the tree to stop the sun from getting in his eyes.

After getting bored of whistling he took out his violin and began to play. Every stroke he took grape vines started to grow around him and get larger and larger. By the time he finished he was surrounded by grape vines.

Dustin grabbed about 3 vines and knotted them around a tree. Then he started braiding them so they made sturdy rope "I have little sisters. Don't judge me" he laughed but then he heard the violin sound. He followed the sound until he found some weird grape-viny area. "Hello?" He called into the vines "Anyone here?"

Dustin smirked as he made a shadow scythe and cut through the vines to find the boy laying in the hammok "Listen bro. You can come with me and help us build a house to survive, or stay here and be lonely and slowly go insane. Have fun" Dustin smiled and held his scythe.

"No thanks im good" puts his violin back in his bag and walks strait inside the tree and walks out on a higher branch and pulls out his ukulele and starts to play. As he does so a coconut tree starts to grow and once it reaches him stops playing, puts the ukulele away. He takes a coconut off the tree and makes a piece small piece of bamboo grow out of his hand. Brady stabbed the bamboo into the coconut and began to drink.

"who am i you ask Im the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So Im hunted. Because I can take it. Because Im not a hero. Im a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.I...am...Batman!" laughs at you "Ok go away now

Dustin laughs "Nice try batman but the new batman movie doesn't come out until Friday. Wait, that might've happened by now. I don't know. But seriously, not gonna come meet the gang?"

"But seriously no im not i feel no need to because i can make my own food and my own shelter i dont need any of you" takes another sip from the coconut

"Alright. Have fun B-Man." He says as he shadow ports back to the clearing (Ish thing? Idk where we even are on this island xD ) and continues to help the others build robe. He starts to make rope and shadow-porting up to a tall. sturdy tree, that would make a good base for a tree house. He starts to hang the ladder down to the ground.

Brady Pulls out his violin again and plays as the tree he is sitting in stars to grow larger. Once he can see above all the rest of the trees. He stops playing puts his violin away and takes his ukulele as the tree branches start to weave and morph creating a 3 story home. The entire home is made of branches so he decided to give it some more color by growing a multitude of different berries around the home. He puts his ukulele away and sits out on the porch watching them struggle to build their little tree house.

((Hahaha, such a douche bag. Can I come piss you off a little more?))

Dustin is shadow-porting to and from the tree a lot, so he decided to take a look around. Over the trees he saw that Batman from earlier had made a 3 story mansion. "Douche. Two can play at that game"

(Thank you i thought the last part was a nice touch)

Thinks too himself "hmm i could make all there food runaway. Wait a minute there are girls down there but hes also down there what a tough choice."

Dustin gets an evil grin. "Lets go have some fun with B-Man. Shall we?" He asks no one in particular while he summons up a huge tornado of huge swirling mist and darkness and flies over to the house. He knocks on the door "Hey. B-Man. "

"Dude outside right here" waves at you "isnt it beautiful also i wont help you people build you tree house but if you get the rest of them up here you can stay"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back