Lost in Paradise

Alex climbed on next to Damian. She laid on her side, facing him. She smiled sleepily. She had only gotten a few hours of sleep the other night.

"Well" he said blushing a little about what he was about to say. "It's a little less lonely with you around" He said smiling a little bit.

He laid back and smiled at her."Come on up here".He said and smiled grabbing her arm and pulling her to him without even getting her responce.Shadow stared at them and rolled his eyes again then got ready to go to sleep.

Faith was startled by Marks comment, and blushed as well. "thank you, same to you." she suddenly had a mischevious look in her eyes, and poked him a few times in the sides again

"Ahhhh stop" He said giggling as he tried blocking some of the pokes. After a while her hands began passing through his body as if he was nothing but air. He sighed a little red as he had a smile still plastered on his face.

He smiled and looked down at her."Comfy?".He said then noticed the bamboo wall and he sighed smiling a big smile and looked back to Alex.

"whoa......cool man!" she tries to go through his head, but is a little too late and ends up smacking his forehead.

Mark stumbled back falling on his butt rubbing his forehead where he was hit. "That hurt" he whined looking back up at Faith. "It only last while your arm or someone is inside me" he let her now.

He smiled and wrapped his arms around her."Oh I didn't know that".He laughes and smiles again kissing her lightly on the lips.

(Yea I have to agree with ya there)

"red.....spot...."Faith burst out laughing "im sooooo sorry, but theres a red spot on your forhead!" she fell to ground holding her stomach. "i cant beleive i just smacked you in the forhead!" after a bit she settles down. "sorry about that Mark, that was really funny"

Alex kissed him back and then pulled back. "Well now you do." She smiled then rested her head on his chest again. A few of the fireflies had stayed behind and were flying around them.

Mark felt himself blushing some more. "Its still not funny" he whined again jerking his head to the side away from her childishly.

Damian made a soft two pitch harmony and a firefly came over and landed on his fingers.He smiled and laid the insect on Alex's nose with a smile.

Faith crawled forward from where had sat during her laughing fit and stared him straight in the eye "youre all red." she gave him a cheesy grin. it seems we are equally as childish, i havent gotten to be myself like this in awhile.

((lol job well done! xD ))

Mark shuddered crawling back a few paces. "Am not" he whined stubbornly a bit uneasy look on his face which just showed how bad he was at lying.

He smiled and laid back.Staring at the night sky he traced a few constellations and he smiled.Looking back at her he laughed lightly."Your cute when you look like that".He poked her nose and smiled.

"you have silly reactions to everything." Faith smiled brightly, "it makes it fun to poke at you. what other faces can you make?" Faith said poking the red spot on his forhead with with a glowing finger to make the redness disapear.

Mark flinched away as she touched his forehead but relaxed seeing the same green light which meant she was fixing something."Isn't that being a bully" he accused smiling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back