Lost in Paradise

Jace looked at her for a minute before laughing to himself. "God, I don't know why this is so hard for me..." He shook his head, still chuckling to himself.

Jace shut his eyes annd took a deep breath. When he opened his eyes, he leaned down and gave her a short, quick kiss. "That." he mumbled.

Jace smirked. "Alrighty, then." He bent down once again, this time not moving away.

Carly nearly gagged. Get a room, she thought.

Dustin smiled "No, but I do know that when shadow-ports go wrong they can take you some amazing places" he said as he pushed some vines out of the way and revealing a beautiful little waterfall that fed a little spring that ran into the jungle somewhere away from their camp.

Kane looked over at Carly to distract from the PDA going on "So, I almost forgot to ask, how many of us managed to survive the hurricane? "

Jace put an arm around her, pulling her closer to him. I guess it wasn't that hard. A voice said to him. It sounded familiar...

She smiled and said "I Take it we are a couple." she kissed him i defiantly made the right choice. she thought to herself

She would smile and snuggle into him "Good, I don't think I would either" she said "It's better than being alone all cruise." she grimaced

Jace rested his head on hers. ((Which I assume is back on his shoulder. ;) ) "I can't imagine spending the whole tme with my sister. All she wanted to do was tan, flirt, and...tan."

"My parents told me specifically to stay with her and make sure she didn't get into any trouble. She's...interesting...that way." Jace shook his head. "The only thing I had to look forward to would probably be punching out a guy who got to close to her." He smirked.

She would turn to look at him and say "Naughty Jace!, I doubt you'd like it if my brothers hit you." she laughed picturing it "Not at all."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back