Lost in Paradise

((But Fluffy is so badass. *facepalm* Alright))

Dustin wandered through the forest some more and heard voices. "No please don't go!" Dustin heard Alex say as she was running. He came within sight of her and some other guy walking.

Brady sits up in bed and yawns after which he goes into the tree and steps out onto the ground "So thats how you want to play it shadow man fine" He places grabs his violin out of his bag and begins to play a quick paced song as he plays the plants that bare fruit start to die.

Dustin noticed the withering nature around him and groaned. He shadow-ported to Brady "Dude. Seriously? I was trying to wake you up. In case you didn't notice, you were growing poisonous plants everywhere. I don't want to anyone to die. Sorry, for being helpful and trying to save people from horrible diseases and poison ivy."

"Oh dont worry about it you wont have to for long" snaps his fingers as all the poisonous plants decay "Go ahead and go back to your petty little group"

Dustin shrugged "By the way, like half of the ship washed up on shore. We checked it out last night. You can go have a look if you wanna."

"As much as enjoy the reoccurring nightmare of crashing on this island i would rather not" Continues to play his violin with the same effects

Dustin shrugged "Fine by me. I'm gonna go check it out a little more now, don't like make it impossible for me to survive." and walks away, going toward the beach and the ship.

"Fine ill try not to" plays some more makeing all the plants grow back and even more grow producing more fruit adding more fragrance to the fruits. "Try not to eat to much remember everything is good in moderation"

Carly groaned. Her brother had to have been back by now. Or Dustin. Or anybody for that matter. She would go to look by herlself but she had a bad habit of getting lost.

Dustin decided to stop back at the camp since he had no idea where everybody was. Dustin arrived at camp "Hello?"

Carly looked up. "Finally! Someone returns..." She put her hands up in the air in 'celebration.' "Have any idea where anyone else could be?"

Carly was a little surprised that he would even think about going back...but then again, it was Dustin talking. "I guess. No one else can lift a ton of metal if it falls on you, can they?" She smirked.

Dustin smiles "I wasn't planning on getting hurt but it would be nice if you helped me scavage some supplies off of the ship. Plus the metal thing is a plus. Maybe we can see how strong you are." He offers a hand to help Carly up.

Dustin leads the way to the beach and looks at the half-ship "Dude. It looks so... not as scary in the daylight. But." Dustin closes his eyes for a second, then smiles "Still plenty of shadows on the inside. I can find my way around easily."

"Wha- I'm up! I'm up!!!" Jace put his hands in a surrender like fashion. He looked around, eyes wide.

Carly looked at the ship. "And...I guess I'll figure out a way to get around."

Lily said "In short, I woke up and you her holding me, then everytime i tried to get out you held tighter, or wouldn't ake up i had to get help!"

"Oh." Jace blushed a little and ran a hand through his hair. "Sorry...'bout that..." He stood up and leaned against the tree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back