Lost in Paradise

"Please, dont cry. we will find a way off this island. if not, im here for you." Faith said putting a hand on his shoulder. "we cant give up hope." she gave him a comforting smile.

Emerald heard the others coming back. "it looks like its time to go."

(Alright night everyone)

What hope" Mark asked through tears. "Who's to say we won't all die one this Island" he asked next, his hand in his pocket keeping a firm grip on the locket. "I just want to see my family again" he said hurrying to the outside so he could sit down on the sand sobbing hopefully just trying to get it all out as he leaned against a tree sobbing until he eventually tired out and went to sleep holding his knees up to his chest.

(If my character stops anything just bunny him with the group)

As Dustin and the others reached the outside Dustin walked to where the jungle met the beach and set down the boys body. then he gently slid Alex off of his back and rested her against a tree. Then he made a shadow shovel and started digging a grave.

Faith was followed him out. nobody deserves pain like that. she sat next to him as he slept. she sang a quiet lullaby, as her mother used to for her.

Faith is so protective of people who hurt. Emerald looked at Dustin and Alex. "is there anything i can do?"

((Jace is still with you on the beach, Emerald is off trying to help Dustin and Alex, Brady is sleeping Faith is sitting with Mark, whom we found in the chunk of the ship))

Alex walked over to her brothers body and reached to his neck. She took off a necklace. It was half of a silver heart. She took her necklace, the other half, and put them together. She flipped it over in her palm and read the engraving on the back. I'm so proud of you Mockingbird. I always will be, never forget that. I love you. Silent tears fell down her face as he was buried.

Dustin put all of the dirt back down on the kids body then he went off, found a big rock and put it where his head would be. then he took a Sharpe he found on the ship and handed it to Alex. then, without another word to anybody he walked into the forest. ((I gotta go, 1am here. Cya tomorrow guys))

Lily woke up to see that she was still in Jace's embrace, she blushed and tried to move without waking him but he just held her tighter. Lily tried to shake him awake up and she just slept on, sighing she created an Illusion a bird with a message

"Help me!

Jace won't let me go or wake up! We are on the beach

Lily"

She sent it to the others

Alex took the sharpie and went over to the stone. She wrote neatly on the stone, 'Matthew Call. The best brother anyone could have possibly asked for. He risked his life to save me, his little sister. I will forever be grateful for that and I will make him proud. I love you Crow. Love, Mockingbird.' She put the cap back on the sharpie and began sobbing over his grave.

Emerald wandered and noticed Faith had fallen asleep sitting on the opposite side of the tree Mark was sitting by. they were both asleep so Emerald sat next to a nearby tree and drifted of into an uneasy slumber.

(ill be heading off to bed too see you tomorrow.))

Alex stopped sobbing and was just sitting alone next to the grave when she got Lily's message. She stood up and with somewhat shaky legs walked up the beach to find Lily and Jace.

"Sure, just give me a second." She knelt beside Jace and touched his shoulder. She stayed like that for about two minutes then began to sing. He slowly let go of Lily.

Alex sighed. She absolutely hated using her powers on humans. But sometimes it could be useful. Maybe if she learned everyone's song it could help them later on. "No problem. I'm glad I could help."

She smiled "I don't even remember falling asleep all i remember was being shaken up by the ship, it had landed less than three meters away from where we had been,we moved, he calmed me down and bam we are asleep

Jace stirred a litte. (sorry, it was 2 AM where I am when you woke up) He groaned then his eyes opened up slowly. He stretched then looked around. "What's up?" He said after a yawn when he saw Alex.

Carly was back in the woods with Dustin and anyone else who went

Jace blinked. "Funeral? Who got hurt? Was it one of us?" Was Carly ok? He felt out for her emotions and she was in a neutral state...but alive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back