Lost in Paradise

Jace blinked when Lily hugged him, but nonetheless, he put his arms around her, too, hoping in some way it would help. "It's ok..." he whispered in ear.

Jace smiled a little. "Yeah," he chuckled a little. "Are you? We could leave, go somewhere else if you don't want to look at it."

He smiled a little. "Good." It took him a while to realize he was still hugging her and she was blushing. "Oh! Um....sorry if that made you uncomfortable...er..." He scratched his head.

She shook her head and said "It's fine, thanks for elping me earlier, too" she said refering the boy who was flirting with her "That was annoying" she scrunched up her nose

She smiled and yawned "One thing we agree on." she said slowly falling asleep

(I gtg to school now, or in a minute, so lets say she falls asleep?))

Jace let her lean against his shoulder and he put an arm around her. He leaned his head against hers and shut his eyes as well.

((Alex is staying with Brady. and Jace and Lily were on the beach when half the ship, completely destroyed, washed ashore. and all four of them have fallen asleep. i think thats it. ))

((Jace and lily were walkig on the beach when half of the cruise ship washed up. Lily freaked out and Jace calmed her down and they both fell asleep on the beach. Brady and Alex are at the tree mansion. ))

((thanks.....))

Faith mumbled as she awoke. it was getting late and everyone seemed to have disapeared. she frowned. "what happened while i was out?"

Emerald sighed, "a lot of stuff." she explained everything that had happened. "so now everyone ran off, the hammocks i spent so long making have been indirectly insulted, and its just us again." she finished.

Faith smiled a little. "im glad they are happy." she felt needles in her heart. "we really are stuck here arent we? when we were all eating together it seemed so natural. like none of this was real." she put all her effort into smiling, though it was fake. "im just glad everyone is safe"

((So what happened? When I left there were 18 pages.... I am too lazy to read all of them. Plus I'm on my phone so it'd take forever))

((we found another person named Alex(female) she is in Bradys tree house hanging out we her, Jace and Lily are on the beach, our tree house is complete and Emerald and Faith are still by the fire were they were eating when everyone wandered off))

((Alex and Brady were talking and Alex ended up going back with Brady to the tree mansion. and then jace and lily were walking on the beach when half the cruise ship washed up. they both fell asleep on the beach and alex and brady are asleep. and faith just woke up. so emerald and faith are still awake.))

((Thanks. So can I go to the beach and check out some of the cruise ship?))

Dustin smiled at Faith and Emerald while he was propped up in a hammock "I'm here, totally not insulating you at all"

"thanks." she smiled at Dustin. "Faith, it will be fine. trust me."

Faith let out a real smile this time. "no use getting worked up right?" she looked at Dustin, "thanks. by the way, i heard some noise coming from the beach so if youre bored why dont you check it out?"

Dustin smiled at Carly "Fine, lets go. Since we have no idea what this island holds, it's probably better to go in groups anyway" Dustin stood up and streatched made a small shadow bunny and made it go ahead of them "Follow the adorable murder bunny!"

Alex woke up in the middle of the night to voices. "What are they doing?" She tried to rub the sleep from her eyes and began to sing the song to summon the fireflies again, so she could have a light to find them. She didn't bother to put her shirt back over her tank top and she sleepily walked out of the tree and towards the voices. "Where even are they?

Faith and Emerald follow along. Emerald couldnt help but notice Faiths fixation on the shadow rabbit.

"i love bunnies!" Faith said happily, feeling the sadness from earlier wash away.

Dustin smiled "I know, I'd call it Fluffy but that name is already taken by... something else" he says as they walk through the jungle "So Carly.... do you have the same powers as your brother?" Dustin says "You two look a lot alike so I figure you're twins... right?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back