Lost in Paradise

Lily looked at the peice insde his hand "If we washed up . . . why not the ship? come on better get out of the way, don't wanna got hurt" she pulled him halfway up the beach and then sat down.

He plopped down next to her. He still held the piece of metal he'd pick up before. "I think we could use this." He said, the wheels in his head turning. "Weapons, real ones. Not like my pocket knife." He looked the piece over. "Yeah, this could be a spear!"

Jace looked back at her as she laid down. "Well, you know. Fishing - the old fashion way...or we could make hooks." Using his mind, he bent the metal until it as in the shape of a fish hook. "See?" He held it out to her.

Jace nodded. "Now all we need is strings, some strong wood," he laid back next to her. "And someone who can actually fish...'cause I suck."

"Well..." He cleared his throat. "Don't tell anyone this...but ever since I was like, 10, whenever my family went fishing...well, I was either pulled in or caught nothing. Both half of the time." He waited fo her response.

"Thank you." He laughed too, shaking his head at his own misfortune. "So, I told you an embarrassing story. Your turn. Don't be shy." He turned his head to look at her, an amused look still on his face.

She looked up at him and thought "Hmmm, uhh Uh, first day of school someone stole my picture book so I may have drawn all over them in blue highlighter?" she said blushing a little

Lily narrowed her eyes and poked him "Not that well, the principle didn't like it, but my mum though it only fair she did the same to me, now the girl, she's my best fried." she told him "so we walked around blue ALL day!" she said blushing more

Jace burst out laughing. "That was you?" He laughed more. "One of my buds whose sister goes there told me me about that." He shook his head. "Small world..." He looked up at the stars, a smile on his face.

She poked him again frowning "Yeah, that was me, it was awesome! embarassing now but then i couldn't care less." she said

Jace chuckled, but was cut short when he heard what sounded like something big and heavy hitting the beach, scratching against the sand. He looked questioningly at Lily before sitting up. His eyes grew wide. "Oh my..."

Jace stood and slowly made his way towards the wreck. It was a ship - their ship. Half of it anyway. The ship had been split in half and their were chunks of metal missing all over the hull. He stopped looked back at Lily, a somber look on his face.

she looked at him and said "No point in trying to fix it now . . . ." she said shaking a little rom shock, and being cold

Jace touched it, immediately shivering at the chill that accompanied it. "What should we do?" He stepped back towrds Lily, looking up at the remains of the ship.

Lily was full on shaking now, the ship had landed less that three meters from where they had been sitting "It could be useful . . . b-but . . . I don't know" she said

She shook her head and sat down on the sand again, this time further away from the ship. "T-that landed r-right in front o-f us." she said stil shaking

He knealed in front of her, rubbing her arms. "Hey, it's ok. We're ok. We're fine." He tried to seem as calm as possible but he was a little shaky at the fact that it had happened as well.

She hugged him and rested her head on his sholder, for comfort, although a voice in her head said 'This isn't just for comfort is it?' she stayed like that or a while

Users who are viewing this thread

Back