Lost in Paradise

"I guess not. What about you? You seem like a loner, how did you come to be friends with all of them?" Alex looked towards everyone else on the beach as her blush spread a bit.

"Friends?" laughs "I dont consider any of them my friends but your face is kinda red" brushes back of his hand against her cheek "are you feeling alright?"

'Oh great oh great. I have no idea what to do.' She tried to concentrate on making her blush go away, but it just got worse. "Yeah I'm sure..."

"Oh okay" snaps his fingers and a row palm trees grow to block the sunlight and smiles at her "Are you feeling better now but you still kinda look red are you thirsty"

"Actually I am." Alex smiles back at him. Her blush was slowly starting to go away. She had always hated that about herself, she blushed way to much.

snaped his fingers and coconuts started to grow on the tree and fall of he caught to of them. Then some bamboo started to grow he plucked two of those and stabbed one and handed it over to her "Well i hope you enjoy your stay"

"Not really im surrounded by the plants i have no reason to feel alone and all that space has different rooms and uses" takes a long drink

"Fine third floor third room to the right" snaps fingers "and your room should be prepared no hammocks sorry to disappoint pure cotton bed and a bamboo frame, there is a closet not that you would need it but still. If you look out the window opening and look to the left you should see a small waterfall" snaps fingers "there are now some nice smelling leaves and flowers they are not poison i swear feel free to take a shower there" looks over at her "If thats not currently up to par just tell me"

"So no complaints then thats good. I did it so fast because i eat my vegtables" nods head and smiles "Oh there are stairs they are only branches so be careful. If you absolutely need a hand rail i can make it just not as quickly"

"I think I'm good. Thanks." She looks over at everyone else again. "I don't know why they would turn down your offer of letting them stay in there. I mean honestly, why would they want to sleep in hammocks."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back