• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern LGBT+ Boarding School (Always open!)

[Location: Nathaniel's Dorm Room]

[Time: Afternoon]

"Nathan's alarm went off after two hours"Ugh, What the F*ck I didn't set up an alarm"Oh sorry I did, wanted to watch some movies before the actual curfew"Dude we need to get ready for tomorrow!"Oh come on just a few movies, like just two or three movies"I'll give you two movies"Thanks"As Ethan started to microwave some popcorn someone knocked on their door, opening the door Nathaniel and Ethan saw Sarah"Good Afternoon Nathaniel or is it Ethan?"Oh hey Sarah, are they allowing the opposite sex to visit their Dorm?"They are but it's only for an hour, so what were you doing?"Ethan was going to watch a movie, do you want to join us?"Sure why not"As Sarah entered the room Nathan took the popcorn and sat on the couch with Sarah starting the Horror movie"Umm... is this a Horror Movie?!"She said with a scared look on her Face"Hey are you scared?"Whaaaat, No"Ok then let's continue with the movie"As the two were one third through the movie Sarah held Nathan's arm tightly, Ethan chuckled saying"Wow, you are scared"Ethan?! Ethan!"Sarah shouted as she pushed Nathan/Ethan on the couch"Uh, Sarah?"Nathan/Ethan looked worried as Sarah Passionately Kissed Nathan, Ethan Freaked out and Nathan froze"Uh..."Heh, was that your first kiss?"Y-Yeah, that's actually my first time kissing"Nathan laughs awkwardly before turning red as Sarah began taking of her top as her phone alarmed"Oh well let's continue this some other time, it's been nice seeing you Nathan"Yeah, you too"As Nathan closed his door, turned of the TV and laid down in bed"I shouldn't have laughed"You don't say"Nathan chuckles"Well it's your fault for letting her in!"Says the person who didn't intervene"As the two continued to argue until Nathan falls asleep"

"Oh, um, Skylar." she tensely replied, feeling the first symptom of her anxiety. She quickly unzipped her bag and took out a water bottle and a box of Ativan pills. Taking one out and opening the cap of her water bottle, she quickly popped the pill into her mouth and downed it with water. "Sorry about that," Skylar said, a bit embarrassed she took meds in front of a person she didn't know very well. Her cheeks turned bright pink.

@MeGoRawrr

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back