Chitchat Let's chat!

Sorin Sorin , Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat
Since you wanted to listen to something I play, here is a recording of one of my group songs. I play one of the flutes there (there are 6 flutes total). Other instruments are guzheng, guqin and bells.
The song is called Mo Li Hua (Jasmine Flower), it's a very popular Chinese folk song.

Since you wanted to listen to something I play, here is a recording of one of my group songs. I play one of the flutes there (there are 6 flutes total). Other instruments are guzheng, guqin and bells.
The song is called Mo Li Hua (Jasmine Flower), it's a very popular Chinese folk song.

So beautiful 😭😭

It's both beautiful and relaxing. Amazing that you were inspired to learn this through love for your favorite character!

Question Of The Day (6/19/2023):
What chore(s) do you HATE doing?
Cooking. I'm not very good at it, but I'm learning. Also, vacuuming. I never feel like anything is clean enough.

Putting away dishes is definitely my least favorite chore. Yecch.

Anything to do with dishes is pain. Obviously, I wash them because I'm not a savage and I don't let them rank up the house but I suck at actually washing them LMAO

Anything to do with dishes is pain. Obviously, I wash them because I'm not a savage and I don't let them rank up the house but I suck at actually washing them LMAO
You and me are the same lol..

If any of you like to cook, I'd swap with you! I hate cooking, but I like doing the dishes.

eww dishes. I dislike cooking only because you need to wash a million dishes after. When I lived in a house with a dishwasher I actually started to enjoy cooking, but after I moved, I hate cooking again because of the dishes.... 🙃

What class? I can’t choose because of Kain Highwind and Cecil from Final Fantasy IV. It’s a toss up between dragoon, dark knight, or a paladin.

I'd be some kind of mage/scholar class lol And the weapon would be a book to cast spells from. Or smack enemies with if they come too close XD

I'd be some kind of mage/scholar class lol And the weapon would be a book to cast spells from. Or smack enemies with if they come too close XD
Same. I'd prefer books over the stereotypical staff choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back