Chitchat Let's chat!

Conventions are fun! I'm planning to perform at a local convention in July (it's also general for various fandoms). I'll pick some songs from popular series!

Conventions are fun! I'm planning to perform at a local convention in July (it's also general for various fandoms). I'll pick some songs from popular series!
Ooh. What are you thinking?

Question Of The Day (6/23/2023):
What is your favorite weather?
Rain and stormy weather is ideal for me, but only when I have nothing to do. It sucks on days when I have class or work.

Shakespeare is pretty good if you know the context behind it.

There are plenty of dirty jokes in his plays that helps make them more enjoyable for example.
I’m wondering if there’s a book that would help.

Shakespeare is pretty good if you know the context behind it.

There are plenty of dirty jokes in his plays that helps make them more enjoyable for example.
See, that's actually what makes me like Shakespeare less. I don't like the dirty humor, personally. I love dark/dirty humor in general, but it just doesn't land in his work.

Question Of The Day (6/25/2023):
What is a food that you hate?
Pizza for me. I've tried it many different times, many different types, and in many different geographic location, but it always tastes nasty to me.

Mallow leaves (a common middle Eastern dish) the smell and taste is strong and I couldn’t stomach it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back