Chitchat Let's chat!

I haven't written any fanfiction for a while. Now I'm sad lol

Currently reading Jade Fire Gold by June C L Tan! The premise seems interesting, but I'm not far in yet to have a solid opinion, just started the book. What I don't like about it already is that there are two protagonists and chapters about them alternate, but they're all written in first person. It's very confusing! I wonder what will happen when both of them meet.

Question Of The Day (6/16/2023):
How was your week?
Mine was OK. I got some stuff together for health insurance and school, but I got fired from my job, and now I'm struggling a bit with money. Yikes.

I haven't written any fanfiction for a while. Now I'm sad lol
Hi there! Welcome to the thread! If you were to write fanfiction nowadays, what would you lean towards?

Mine was ok I guess didn’t do much except my sister’s baby shower was last Saturday.

Hi there! Welcome to the thread! If you were to write fanfiction nowadays, what would you lean towards?
Hi! :csmile:

I used to write fanfiction about games I played but now I'm not playing them anymore. And so far no other fandom got my attention enough to write fanfiction. So I'm not even sure what I could write about nowadays. Maybe some of the fandoms I would also roleplay 🤔

Question Of The Day (6/16/2023):
How was your week?
It was great, for the most part. I played at a concert on Monday which was amazing experience. Now trying to pick songs for the next concert ^^

It was great, for the most part. I played at a concert on Monday which was amazing experience. Now trying to pick songs for the next concert ^^
That's very exciting! What instrument(s) do you play?

Are you a professional player?
Not really. I'm a part of a professional group but can't call myself a professional player because I have no formal music education, it's a hobby that I do in my free time. I only participate in concerts that don't clash with my main job (so it's mostly weekeds, holidays and occasional day offs).

Not really. I'm a part of a professional group but can't call myself a professional player because I have no formal music education, it's a hobby that I do in my free time. I only participate in concerts that don't clash with my main job (so it's mostly weekeds, holidays and occasional day offs).
That's fantastic! Do you have any recordings of you and your group playing?

Ah, that's unfortunate. If you ever do, I'd love to hear your playing!
I'm thinking about it currently, since a few people wanted to listen to them as well ^^ I'll let you know if I upload them somewhere. 🙂

Question Of The Day (6/17/2023):
Do you have any fictional crushes? If so, who?
Leon S. Kennedy, all of the older royals in Fire Emblem: Engage (Timerra, Ivy, Diamant, Alfred), Yuri Leclerc, Neopolitan, and my own OCs if they'd count.

One Piece’s Roronoa Zorro dude can step on me all he wants. Then there’s the green power ranger.

Omg if I have to pick one, that would be Lan Wangji lol
I literally got in the whole fandom (animation, live action, books) after seeing the character in some tumblr gifs. Then the moment I saw him in the animation opening, I knew it would be my favorite character.
That character is part of why I picked guqin as my main instrument to play. Lol Not the only reason, but surely inspired me 😅

Question Of The Day (6/18/2023):
How was your weekend?
Very lazy and late question of the day today on account of me feeling exhausted. Mine was OK. Got to see some friends and we decided to go shopping for our camping trip next month! Aside from that, I just played Skyrim.

Nothing special this time. Was just doing usual stuff I do on weekends. Played music, played games.
Next weekend will be more interesting though, as there will be concert ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back