Chitchat Let's chat!

I'm making a village to a midevil Japanese themed kingdom in Minecraft. And right now I'm trying to build a fully self operated farm. So I don't hafto do any of the work. Villagers to plant it. And somehow put it in storage. The video I watched seems to missguide me so I think it's for a different version.

Do you know how to make a self sustainable and operated farm?

Hello, I go by Aether or Ethereal or even Shadow.

I think this is a good idea and I would totally be up for some friendly chatting! ^^

QOTD: I'm not sure if I have any, at least I'm glad I'm not allergic to animals.

And by the way, I hope to start some good conversations if you'd like!
Welcome, welcome. What are some of your interests, Aether?

Nokumi, are you playing in survival mode?

I don't know how to make a self working farm, but I am a fan of experimenting different types of builds.

Yes it is. I've tried 3 videos so far and so far all of them have lead me a stray.

Is the switch bedrock or java edition?

I think it's bedrock, I thought Java was only for PC. Though if you're asking me to join, I'd would be cool but I'm not available right now.

I think it's bedrock, I thought Java was only for PC. Though if you're asking me to join, I'd would be cool but I'm not available right now.
That's fine. I can't afford to pay for online service for right now. My friends and I plan on our first joining together later TJIS year when I get my first income from ssi and they get their first ever Minecraft game. It's kinda one of those situations where we both had horrible situations which prevented us from doing things we wanted to involving games

Perhaps in the future you too can join but for now I don't have the ability to do so cuz the switch you hafto pay for playing with people which us annoying, like why am I paying to see my friends???

Yes. Tho it's really hard. It's a survival game where your stranded at sea with islands. And you gotta survive and hop from island to island

Users who are viewing this thread

Back