Chitchat Let's chat!

All my animals are either deceased are given away without my permission ;-; I have plenty of pictures tho from when I still had them!

Question Of The Day (6/10/2023):
Do you have any allergies? If so, what are they?

Oh dang 😂 Pollen, dust, animal fur, grass. Being outside in the spring/summer is pretty difficult for me, which is sad because I love it 😭 (also hi, person who made the thread!!)

Oh dang 😂 Pollen, dust, animal fur, grass. Being outside in the spring/summer is pretty difficult for me, which is sad because I love it 😭 (also hi, person who made the thread!!)
Hello! It's nice to meet you. I'm sorry I've been so touch-and-go lately. I've been busy with my new job though I've requested today off because it's brutal and everything hurts, RIP.

Hello! It's nice to meet you. I'm sorry I've been so touch-and-go lately. I've been busy with my new job though I've requested today off because it's brutal and everything hurts, RIP.
Lovely to meet you too 😌 You have nothing to apologize for!! New job sounds tough, though :,D What do you do??

Lovely to meet you too 😌 You have nothing to apologize for!! New job sounds tough, though :,D What do you do??
I'm a dishwasher at a fancy Italian restaurant. It's nothing glamorous, but they pay well, I like the hours, and my coworkers seem lovely.

I'm a dishwasher at a fancy Italian restaurant. It's nothing glamorous, but they pay well, I like the hours, and my coworkers seem lovely.
Oh, well that’s great! All of those are really hard to find together in one job, so I’m glad that worked out for you. ^^

Oh, well that’s great! All of those are really hard to find together in one job, so I’m glad that worked out for you. ^^
Thank you. Since your username is Dutch, I have to ask: Are you Dutch yourself?

Thank you. Since your username is Dutch, I have to ask: Are you Dutch yourself?
Haha, I wish 😭 I have a very good friend who was born and raised in the Netherlands. She taught me the word! Personally, I’m about as American as they come 🤣 Hbu??

Haha, I wish 😭 I have a very good friend who was born and raised in the Netherlands. She taught me the word! Personally, I’m about as American as they come 🤣 Hbu??
Also American. Two of my closest friends are from The Netherlands though.

Also American. Two of my closest friends are from The Netherlands though.
That is so awesome. Ever since I met my friend, I’ve been wanting to learn dutch so I can talk to her in her native language (she’s very fluent in english, but I still feel like it’d be cool to talk to her in her own language lol). I’ve never made it far, though 😂 BUT one of my favorite things I’ve ever learned from her is the phrase “helaas pindakaas” (I think). 11/10 phrase, makes my day every time 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread

Back