Chitchat Let's chat!

I'm usually up from 10 AM to 2 AM then sleep to 10 AM on week days. On weekends I sleep till noon or sometimes 2 pm. Tho even with my medicine a lot of nights I onmly get between 2 to 5 hours of sleep

guess i'll introduce meself officially now as opposed to randomly jumping in for two seconds XD

I go by Gezellige on this site, but you can call me Zelly. I'm almost 22, female, and I enjoy any and all cartoons XD Haven't seen all the ones I would like, but so far my favorites are Gravity Falls, the Owl House, Avatar: The Last Airbender, and I feel like there's another but I can't name it. Bummer 😔

Errruuuhhhh that's about it, I think. lol. I haven't been RPing much because time and a lack of motivation, but felt like talking to some folks :3 was cool to stumble across this thread because I hemmed and haw'd over making a similar one.

have a cookie 🍪

guess i'll introduce meself officially now as opposed to randomly jumping in for two seconds XD

I go by Gezellige on this site, but you can call me Zelly. I'm almost 22, female, and I enjoy any and all cartoons XD Haven't seen all the ones I would like, but so far my favorites are Gravity Falls, the Owl House, Avatar: The Last Airbender, and I feel like there's another but I can't name it. Bummer 😔

Errruuuhhhh that's about it, I think. lol. I haven't been RPing much because time and a lack of motivation, but felt like talking to some folks :3 was cool to stumble across this thread because I hemmed and haw'd over making a similar one.

have a cookie 🍪
Hello gezellige! Welcome to thread. We are all friendly any welcoming here. Oh, oh. Avatar the last Airbender is my personal favorite show.

Hello gezellige! Welcome to thread. We are all friendly any welcoming here. Oh, oh. Avatar the last Airbender is my personal favorite show.
thank youuuuuu < 3 and yeS!!! that's because it's so GOOD!!!! every single one of them chirren are brilliant beans :,)

Breakfast
Cleaning up
Checking media accounts
Working
Lunch break
Working again
Free time
Sleep
And I'm usually talking with y'all while I work
Sounds like a full day for you I’m just eating breakfast rn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back