Chitchat Let's chat!

Good morning. I woke up in horrible pain from work. Sob. Welcome to the two new folks who popped in! I'll have a new QOTD up shortly.

Good morning. I woke up in horrible pain from work. Sob. Welcome to the two new folks who popped in! I'll have a new QOTD up shortly.
I'm sorry to hear that! How's it been, other than the pain? Are you enjoying your new workplace/colleagues? I'm stoked about getting started, but since it's an international area I'll be working at, they're doing some thorough background checks on like fifteen of us who passed the interview, so it's a waiting game to get started.

I'm sorry to hear that! How's it been, other than the pain? Are you enjoying your new workplace/colleagues? I'm stoked about getting started, but since it's an international area I'll be working at, they're doing some thorough background checks on like fifteen of us who passed the interview, so it's a waiting game to get started.
It's good! I really like the job. I'm just a dishwasher, so it's nothing glamorous, but it will help me pay my way through school and I prefer it over dealing with angry customers. My coworkers are exceptionally nice and very accomodating though there is a bit of a language divde between us (they exclusively speak Spanish and I exclusively speak English), but that's okay! I just emailed my boss to ask if there was any chance we could delay my training because of the inability to put pressure on my right foot, which may have been a terrible idea, so I'm hoping to not get fired from this.

I have two Siberian boy cats named gg and miso Siberian cats are hypoallergenic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back