• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Islands

KAmber

Reverse Grip Apologist
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Who wants to live on a flying steampunk chain of islands with magic, bandits, robots, golems, skeletons, riches, and about anything else? There will be seven known islands, each with their own personality.(one is pretty much a graveyard, and one boasts science, etc.)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Time Traveller]oooooooooh, I'm interested! ^^ Can I have a magician? =D

[/QUOTE]
Time traveller HECK YEAH! We started already, I mean I announced it, but you can still join.

"Hmm so this is the island of Celeste Isle a very pretty place I have to say" says the words of a young purple haired woman standing at the island entrance. "Hmm if my information on this worlds correct this would be the main hub for learning new spells for my collection" the young woman smiles walking into the area "hmm I should also pick up a few extra spell while I'm here I'm sure Lilly would love to experiment with new magic too, oh I hope the girls around here are cute too" she smiles to her self

A sillouhette appeared. "You want your friend back?"

it said

"Disarm yourself, mentally and physically, before I tell you."

"Do you want to know how I know he died? Or your other question."

The young woman walked through out town searching for anything that pickes her interest she stopped by a few stores but they sold nothing she don't already know "wow for a place know for its magic it's shops don't really sell much in terms of anything new I mean your recommend spell is magic missile all spell casters and there mom know that one, hmm maybe I should ask for any good recommendations from the locals". She then see a young man up ahead just existing his home "hmm maybe I'll ask him, ha excuse me!".

@ChronosCoded

Pikmin100xx said:
The young woman walked through out town searching for anything that pickes her interest she stopped by a few stores but they sold nothing she don't already know "wow for a place know for its magic it's shops don't really sell much in terms of anything new I mean your recommend spell is magic missile all spell casters and there mom know that one, hmm maybe I should ask for any good recommendations from the locals". She then see a young man up ahead just existing his home "hmm maybe I'll ask him, ha excuse me!".
@ChronosCoded
A sort of three-dimensional shadow which cast a shadow blocked her.

"you want a good spell?"

(OuO) when you figure out who harebourg is you'll be shocked(o'v'o)(o'v'o)(o'v'o)

ChronosCoded said:
Josh thought about it for a moment. Well, he knew how his friend had died, so he was probably going to go with his second question. "I know how he died. So please, tell me the answer to my second question." He said smoothly, before what sounded like a woman called to him. And then the silhouette ran off toward the woman. This was brilliant yet confusing at the same time. He waited for the silhouette to return.
(Leaving for a while!)
no theres two shadow things.

for ChronosCoded

"Have you ever heard of shadowmancy?" both said at the same time.

KAmber said:
A sort of three-dimensional shadow which cast a shadow blocked her.
"you want a good spell?"
"Hmm a good spell, yes I do but first I want to know how you know thats what I want and who you are" she asked the odd shadow

"A person lurks in the sewers and takes souls. Heard of the legend?"

"sory but no I'm new to this world and to be honest almost all of the worlds in the multity verses have a similar legend, so i ask again who are you" she cross her arms

"I am Harebourg, ruler of shadow and light.

(this is true, but not the entire truth.)

KAmber said:
"I am Harebourg, ruler of shadow and light.
"I see nice to meet you Mr Harebourg, my name is Crystal Heartfire I'm from the Arkana realm, there I'm known to be a goddess, but that's desired the point considering you don't question the fact I'm from another realm I guess you must be well inverse with some rather powerful magic so tell what's this spell called"

"This? Oh, it's Shadowmancy."

As if trying to stretch the limits, four more shadows popped out of the first's body.

She smiles "looks to me like some sort of illusion spell dose not seem that impressive" she then looks up at him "have you been watching me"

The shadow grabbed a stone and threw it. "No and yes."

"then what is it you want from me I'm guessing your not just going to hand over strong magic for free are you"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back