• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Legend of Zelda: The Old Ways OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Sorry for not responding for so long. I was waiting for a response from Icarus to get our characters away from the gate because it's pretty much taboo to control other players' characters.

Sorry for not responding for so long. I was waiting for a response from Icarus to get our characters away from the gate because it's pretty much taboo to control other players' characters.
Hence why I asked if Dia could be moved outside for plot purposes

IcarusEm IcarusEm SheepKing SheepKing
I really hate to do this, but if you guys aren't posting within this week (so till next Friday) I have to kick you from the rp under the assumption you've lost interest and the items you picked will be opened again

I posted a wip...the personality needs to be adjusted--she grew up during her background--and I need to actually look at a list of items to figure out what to do with them, but there should be enough to give you an idea what I'm aiming for Flame Demon Flame Demon

I posted a wip...the personality needs to be adjusted--she grew up during her background--and I need to actually look at a list of items to figure out what to do with them, but there should be enough to give you an idea what I'm aiming for Flame Demon Flame Demon
Next time maybe inform me what item you want so I can mark it as taken

Although the Zora's domain wouldn't be the same and royalty is more you're super rich then anything, not actual royals.

And monster parts wouldn't be produced anymore, science and chemistry would be modern day as monsters haven't been seen in ages

Although the Zora's domain wouldn't be the same and royalty is more you're super rich then anything, not actual royals.

And monster parts wouldn't be produced anymore, science and chemistry would be modern day as monsters haven't been seen in ages
Okay, so would you prefer we change the name of Zora's Domain? Do you have a preference?

I did imagine the monster parts having been synthetic. Maybe it's just like another chemical (...if my high school chemistry serves me a solution?) that they add to other ingredients? Just a generic equivalent of a bokoblins' guts?

Maybe she's read about using actual monster parts, but obviously never tried/could. It's just before we could synthetically produce this, it was made with blin parts! How inhumane!

Okay, so would you prefer we change the name of Zora's Domain? Do you have a preference?

I did imagine the monster parts having been synthetic. Maybe it's just like another chemical (...if my high school chemistry serves me a solution?) that they add to other ingredients? Just a generic equivalent of a bokoblins' guts?

Maybe she's read about using actual monster parts, but obviously never tried/could. It's just before we could synthetically produce this, it was made with blin parts! How inhumane!
I don't think they could compare it, considering the time gap, but there could still be potion recipes around, just gotta know where to look. And even then it wouldn't produce the same results as using the actual monster parts, making potions is basically a forgotten art

And Zora's domain either was renamed (cause people would think 'the hell are Zoras', or all the Zoras moved to land when rivers started being polluted, leaving domain empty

And Zora's domain either was renamed (cause people would think 'the hell are Zoras', or all the Zoras moved to land when rivers started being polluted, leaving domain empty
Okay, then how about simply Lanayru? I'm good with Zora leaving the waters when the rivers started being polluted: maybe only the royalty/nobility has access to clean water in Lanayru?
I admittedly only made her royalty on the off chance I could convince you to let her have healing powers (like Mipha) later on. If you'd rather she wasn't; then that's fine. It's not very central to her.

I don't think they could compare it, considering the time gap, but there could still be potion recipes around, just gotta know where to look. And even then it wouldn't produce the same results as using the actual monster parts, making potions is basically a forgotten art
...Potion making is a bit more central...hm....so tell me, would chemistry and various things available be more like what we have? Like drugs?

Okay, then how about simply Lanayru? I'm good with Zora leaving the waters when the rivers started being polluted: maybe only the royalty/nobility has access to clean water in Lanayru?
I admittedly only made her royalty on the off chance I could convince you to let her have healing powers (like Mipha) later on. If you'd rather she wasn't; then that's fine. It's not very central to her.

...Potion making is a bit more central...hm....so tell me, would chemistry and various things available be more like what we have? Like drugs?
Basically yeah, though Ganon has returned everyone to the dark ages, so there's that.

Magic has vanished, including the healing magic from the Zora's and the water cleansing.

The only thing that could signal to being a descendant from the Zora's would be tjat she's a better swimmer, has sharper teeth and mostly eating fish.

Other then that they'd look like humans or hylians

Lost Echo Lost Echo College and university is basically the same thing, also, not that its a problem, but maybe add with gender that she's trans? And if someone has a problem with that they're not welcome in the rp

Okay I need advice, since Gorons are born from rocks, how would they have gone extinct?
What if their primary food source, the Rock Roast had run out? Apparently, the Goron digestive system can only handle particular types of rocks which is why you don't hear about or see any trying to eat something as fine as sand or hard like coal. Not to mention the possibility that their jaws and teeth probably aren't suited for some types either. Just a thought.

What if their primary food source, the Rock Roast had run out? Apparently, the Goron digestive system can only handle particular types of rocks which is why you don't hear about or see any trying to eat something as fine as sand or hard like coal. Not to mention the possibility that their jaws and teeth probably aren't suited for some types either. Just a thought.
So thanks to mining their food sources ran out and they just.... died out without anything to leave behind

Basically yeah, though Ganon has returned everyone to the dark ages, so there's that.

Magic has vanished, including the healing magic from the Zora's and the water cleansing.

The only thing that could signal to being a descendant from the Zora's would be tjat she's a better swimmer, has sharper teeth and mostly eating fish.

Other then that they'd look like humans or hylians
Oh. I had thought magic would be in the past, where they learn, then they'd return with it. That's fine.

...with second thought, I realized you might be referring to the transition. If she has very little fish blood, I can't use the fact that  lots of fish change gender easily. Don't worry, I'll fix that. When I get a chance.

Lost Echo Lost Echo College and university is basically the same thing, also, not that its a problem, but maybe add with gender that she's trans? And if someone has a problem with that they're not welcome in the rp
((Sorry for taking so long to reply.)) I was thinking she was in graduate school, so she'd have some experience with potions. Obviously that won't work. I might change her major to something else. Maybe history? Something that'd be helpful, though I'd likely make her younger, so she's just learned generalized stuff. (I kind of love the out-of-their-element trope.)

But yeah, I can change her gender. Thank you for being so patient with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back