• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Legend of Zelda: The Old Ways OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I kinda wrote it as sort of a wishlist. Like if you don't want her to have the Beetle, that's totally fine. As much as I love the hook shot--and as funny as imagining her shrieking as she flew through the air--I didn't want to add too much.

I'll add the descriptions hopefully in just a moment.
I love the beetle from Skyward Sword. You can def add it to your list and put down that she doesn't have it yet. Like Aruna has basically most things already (I wasn't sure what to give him for extra items) aside from the Wind Waker.

Rosa won't have the Sheikah Slate right away either, she'll get it in the BotW era, while she purchaced the sailscloth (from Skyward Sword) at a market one day from a sketchy person named Ravio.

Gotcha! I'll take a look at the list and ask about them

I did notice the race list, and wanted to check if it would be allowable to play a Fairy, since the idea I had was a fairy that is abnormally physically strong that wields human sized weapons

If you did read it (and I hope you did) then you'd realize the initial setting is modern, fairies are extinct, have been for a long time.

We're all heading to the Lost Woods, right? So would it be okay if I get Elephe on a horse to head that way?

Sure, the animals lead the way though, since it's divine intervention from Hylia and the animals perceive it

I have! I just got back from vacation, so I figure I'll ask if it would be chill to dibs the Four Sword since I noticed no one has taken that yet

Last edited:
So, I'm near the end of making my character, and I wanted to ask a few questions, the first one being if it was alright to have one of his weapons be Lana's Spellbook from Hyrule warriors, and the other two questions being if it was alright for him to be descended from Either Vaati from Minish Cap/Four Swords or Volga from Hyrule Warriors

Totally okay if not tho! Just wanted to check on it

Vaati was originally a Minish, so that won't make sense. Hyrule Warriors, though it would be included in the rp as an era they visit is more outside the main timeline, so I'm not sure how that'd work. As for the spellbook, it's most likely an item that they only find in a specific place/time, so your character can have it, but not yet as most items that are game specific will be aquared in said time periods

DracoNightshade DracoNightshade Lost Echo Lost Echo
Okay, let's assume that Aruna got to the inn near the lost woods first, followed by Sara (as she left at the same time as him, but he's faster), then I imagine Wulf and Rosalyn. Leaving Elephe to arrive last.
My next post will likely be a skip so that everyone can arrive there, then stay the night and then try navigating the lost woods

Users who are viewing this thread

Back