• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Legend of Zelda: The Old Ways OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Mind if I get back to you on this (probably in a bunch of hours if not tomorrow)? (Or if I can't figure it out by then I'll modify my plans for her)

No it won't do anything other then be there during important moments (like when they find the items)

It's either going to be based on the afinity of magic for the characters or the lineage of the characters.
Example 1:
The swordsmen/women will be having the triforce of courage,
ones with lots of magic the triforce of wisdom
or example 2:
Royal lineage will have the triforce of wisdom
Knights will have the triforce of courage
Nobels the triforce of power

The magic one makes sense, but the lineage will allow them to be easily identified with the right lineage when they travel through time

And I can't combine them since the master sword usually is only carried by those with the triforce of courage

But it's likely Hylia picking their destinations for them, so their clothes will change to fit their roles/status

Ah! Apologies for being inactive for a bit, I’ve been having to focus on finals for my classes so I haven’t had the time to make posts for any of the rp’s I’m in. But after tomorrow I’ll be free to start working on Dia’s next post 👍

Okay, I am someone who is interested in the rp. I just want to know, before I start working on my character, if the plans I have for her wouldn't be able to work. My idea is for her to be a Gerudo around age 12-14, and a 'witch-in-training' (with 'witch' being whatever Koume and Kotake are) from a group of Gerudo that still practice the old ways of life. She'd likely join with the group at first out of necessity after being left behind, before truly coming in as a member of the anti-Ganon team. She would wield the four-sword, but in practice would be more of a spell-caster (hoping for her to get some of the rods like the fire, ice, and sand rods) who uses the four-sword to be the inverse of Twinrova (splitting into different parts each specializing in a particular magic due to being more concentrate).

Personality wise... I'll admit that I still need to think on this for a bit. I can see her as being somewhat shy in general, and (at first) distrustful of those outside of 'the tribe', but still have aspects of child-like innocence about her.
I just saw this and omg I’m already super excited thinking about what sort of dynamic your character might have with mine! They’re similar enough to really have some interesting parallels (both being young teen/preteen gerudo girl that use magic rods) While also having a decent amount of differences between them that all in all could totally make for some really fun interactions!

Ah! Apologies for being inactive for a bit, I’ve been having to focus on finals for my classes so I haven’t had the time to make posts for any of the rp’s I’m in. But after tomorrow I’ll be free to start working on Dia’s next post 👍
It's all good, cause Rosa may need the help keeping the window and door from closing XD
Also real life goes first, so

I'd say something kingly would be required since traditionally the male Gerudo is to be the king (even if it might not be that way anymore). Perhaps Iskander?
That certainly sound a lot better then Vincent XD

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back