• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Hey is it okay if I throw Lunia in with Azariah like we talked about? It's a good opportunity to do so

Aight, I've been working on my post now. Some story stuff is in included in it as well as the new Chapter announcement.

Shit, hang on, forgot to include Lunia's little intro. One second Alpha, dont read that! xD

I will say that one of those two in the story post is the big baddie of the whole RP c:

Also, new chapter? I promise you that this time I'm going to keep my posts consistent.

If I even miss one, I'll come back with two.

If I miss two, well, you know what happens from there. Volleyball season ended so, I have a lot more free time.

Actually, I think we all might be free in a bit. Alpha, school is almost over (but if you need to take some time to yourself, please don't rush yourself to post, I can improvise), Kumii, you're literally always active most of the time. Also, what chapter are we on? 2?

Also, new chapter? I promise you that this time I'm going to keep my posts consistent.

If I miss two, well, you know what happens from there. Volleyball season ended so, I have a lot more free time.

Actually, I think we all might be free in a bit. Alpha, school is almost over (but if you need to take some time to yourself, please don't rush yourself to post, I can improvise), Kumii, you're literally always active most of the time. Also, what chapter are we on? 2?
Three

I think I'm good to post. It keeps my mind busy and I'm really not doing much else besides trying to catch up on what I missed with school. But thanks. I'll keep that it mind if I don't feel up to it.

Mateo's not even been 5 minutes in the bar and hes being threatened with death.

Also I enjoy the fact Azariah blames the fairies for taking care of them and not their father for abandoning them there lol

Also, Shark, wanna try your hand at a Legendary beast? I can set up an encounter for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back