• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
SharkBark SharkBark
Question, how far is Waterfall Palace from Westshire? Have you thought about that at all?
Yeah, I did. I came to a decision at about 7 miles. It's not too far from Ironshire, just a little outside of it and secluded. So..it'll take 40 mins to an hour to walk to Ironshire for someone regular. And probably less if Rai runs.

Also, Shark, wanna try your hand at a Legendary beast? I can set up an encounter for you.
Legendary Beast. Wow. Rai's had time to recover so..yeah. Give em hell.

Legendary Beast. Wow. Rai's had time to recover so..yeah. Give em hell.
Keep in mind, if Rai manages to take down a legendary beast, he’ll get a relic that’ll boost his power. But, it won’t be easy.

They’re basically mini bosses

Ahh, even better. It all depends of the beasts stats though. If they outweigh his, high chance of him losing.

Ahh, even better. It all depends of the beasts stats though. If they outweigh his, high chance of him losing.
They’re scaled to player rank. Rai’s rank I gave him is b-rank so the boss would have b-rank stats but since it’s a boss character they would be much harder then your regular player versus player fight to give them the maximum challenge for their rank

They’re scaled to player rank. Rai’s rank I gave him is b-rank so the boss would have b-rank stats but since it’s a boss character they would be much harder then your regular player versus player fight to give them the maximum challenge for their rank
I see. Well, I'm down for it.

The Rock Eyebrow GIF

The Unholy One?

Y-You got me a little scared by that name.

The Rock Eyebrow GIF

The Unholy One?

Y-You got me a little scared by that name.
Lol check out the other page with the box character sheets. You’ll see one post with four beasts clumped together.

That’s all four legendary beasts available in this rp. Each one holds a relic we can obtain to boost our characters power

Lol check out the other page with the box character sheets. You’ll see one post with four beasts clumped together.

That’s all four legendary beasts available in this rp. Each one holds a relic we can obtain to boost our characters power
The Npc sheet?

Found it. Should I wait for Alpha to post or make mine now?
So, I will say, your character (or all of our characters) can die when in a fight with a legendary beast. I leave it up to you when and how they die but if you feel like youre character is close to death then go ahead and ask/tell me when and how.

Wait, "won't back down till it's defeated"?

I thought I'd have a "run" option mid battle!😱

No worries though, guess some horse looking thing is getting stomped today.

So, I will say, your character (or all of our characters) can die when in a fight with a legendary beast. I leave it up to you when and how they die but if you feel like youre character is close to death then go ahead and ask/tell me when and how.
Ah, I'll keep this in mind. I'd probably have it later in the rp though, not gonna kill Rai immediately after the timeskip.

Ah, I'll keep this in mind. I'd probably have it later in the rp though, not gonna kill Rai immediately after the timeskip.
I understand but like I said, this wont be easy. Expect the beast to land SOME hits and beat up Rai and Nakano a good bit. (Yes, I'm allowing you tag team the Beast c: )

Had to explain the mechanics in that post. Expect them to get simpler lol

You have no idea how much I now love the concept of these boss battles. Even if I'm not the one fighting it, it just feels like an old school video game boss battle with the whole vitality gage thing. And the loot that comes as a reward. Really nailed that aspect of a boss battle.

And I'm excited to see what relic comes out of this one, since we don't know any of the other relics or which ones correspond to which beast.

Basically, I'm forcing you to use your abilities (stronger attacks) to deal the 'damage'.

But it also means you gotta be aware of your character to not force them into fatigue from using too much magic. It's a good balance of doing combo attacks to deal max damage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back