• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Maybe I should actually get into Fire Emblem. As for now, I've really got no clue on those games. I threw myself into the Genshin Impact rabbit hole and haven't found my way out lol Though, those really do seem interesting.

And I think we've already established me having a like for characters with animal friends. Castor with Odin and now Mateo with Cora (albeit Cora is a temporary animal since he's actually a bakeneko). Me being an animal lover really shines through when you look at my characters lol

So far, 3 of the characters are references to Fire Emblem. (Kiko, Ericka and soon the Pegasus Knight)

Kiko is Hilda from Three Houses.
Ericka is the main protag from Three Houses
and the Instructor will be Ingrid fro the same game.

The yelling part- oh my god. Some of the voices sound familiar from different anime too. That's so funny when you have absolutely no context whatsoever.

Yeah. Me, on my fourth playthrough right now, have full context lol

Nice! She looks interesting. If Daniel was still here, he'd probably be talking her ear off about horses and pegasi.

While we're on the topic of mythical creatures, what are some others that are canon?

Nice! She looks interesting. If Daniel was still here, he'd probably be talking her ear off about horses and pegasi.

While we're on the topic of mythical creatures, what are some others that are canon?
Unicorns, Direwolves, Lava Wyrm (like Varaxas), Phoenixes, Wargs (from LOTR) and Basilisks and then like normal animals you'd find IRL.

You're in for a surprise if you're just now reading them xD

Nah, man. I'm reading all of this. This looks good. But, man, Shark really pulled out those long posts. Every single one feels like I'm reading a novel. I thought I wrote a lot, but man. Now I know why you're telling me to skim it.

Yeah, mine have the virtue of being separated into characters (except the times where my characters are interacting with each or are together all the time like Skyla ad Mika) which is why mine seem so short in comparison.

No, you're good. Shark's just seem so long to me with the whole battle. Feels like it takes me ages to read it.

On another note, didn't skim them and I'm on the last post. So far, Skyla's screwed wherever she is and Mika sort of forfeited his match. Guess we're not having Rai vs Mika, but Skyla's in danger so we gotta worry about her.

No, you're good. Shark's just seem so long to me with the whole battle. Feels like it takes me ages to read it.

On another note, didn't skim them and I'm on the last post. So far, Skyla's screwed wherever she is and Mika sort of forfeited his match. Guess we're not having Rai vs Mika, but Skyla's in danger so we gotta worry about her.
Yeeeeeah lol Thus begins Mika x Skyla's personal chapter.

Although, once Shark and you make their response I'm kicking Mika out (for now) because I have this whole thing where he disappears in search of Skyla without everyone else so Nia, Mateo and Rai accompanied by a another character all have to search for Mika AND Skyla.

(most of it happens during the 6-month time skip though so it wont be a total wild goose chase.

This will be the first chapter where we fight a proper boss too

Ayyyyyy! Read all of it and damn. I can tell it's gonna be good with our first threat.

Awwww. Mateo's gonna be sad. Both Mika and Skyla. His new buddies.... sad face from Mateo.

Side note, how should I continue with my posts. Especially with Aiko and Kiko. They were beginning their interaction before the match even started. Mateo is straight forward with how I move him along, but I don't know about with Aiko and Kiko.

Hmm, i'd say take temporary control of the guards and react to the faint announcement made from the arena (since I assume theyre outside of the arena) then we can go from there.

Or have Aiko slither away while everyone is distracted by the announcement if you want lol

AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf
shocked steve harvey GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back