• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
OH NOOOO

SKYLA'S BEEN KIDNAPPED

gasp GIF
Aye lol

And you can imagine what effect that is gonna have on Mika soon...

I can imagine. Mika's going to turn in to Doom Guy. (if you get the reference)
I do get it lol

Also, Rai's the only one to have 'seen' the infiltrator. ANd, depending on what you allow him to see, now knows their goal.

SharkBark SharkBark
You doing that brings back memories of an old RP i used to do with old friends where we would do nothing but make shitposts. It was amazing

Been a bad two weeks I'll tell you. I was sick, then crazy busy with school. Now, my grandma passed away on Thursday. Got back from the wake and it's still just wow. I mean, we knew it'd be soon because she had dementia, but it still hit like a train. So sudden and so sad. Even though I've cried about it, it still honestly doesn't feel real.

Anyways, gotta play catch up with everything. Even if all that hadn't happened, school had me busy with a project so I didn't have time to get anything out anyways. Worst timing ever. Death in the family and I still have a paper due. I didn't even attempt to ask my teacher because it had been assigned before break and due this friday. I didn't know if that was really going to fly. Anyways, staying home tomorrow because of all that so I'll probably have enough time to mess around with replies. I'd rather be busy than sad I guess.

Been a bad two weeks I'll tell you. I was sick, then crazy busy with school. Now, my grandma passed away on Thursday. Got back from the wake and it's still just wow. I mean, we knew it'd be soon because she had dementia, but it still hit like a train. So sudden and so sad. Even though I've cried about it, it still honestly doesn't feel real.

Anyways, gotta play catch up with everything. Even if all that hadn't happened, school had me busy with a project so I didn't have time to get anything out anyways. Worst timing ever. Death in the family and I still have a paper due. I didn't even attempt to ask my teacher because it had been assigned before break and due this friday. I didn't know if that was really going to fly. Anyways, staying home tomorrow because of all that so I'll probably have enough time to mess around with replies. I'd rather be busy than sad I guess.
I.. damn. I'm sorry. You have my condolences.

Yeah, it sucks. It's like you know she's supposed to be there, but she's not anymore and it just feels empty. It's just not the same. I mean, of course it's not but its I don't know. It's my first time really dealing with something like this since the last time anyone passed away I was like four or five and can't remember a thing about it. I guess it'll become easier with time but its hard to not think about her, especially since the wake was yesterday and everything.

This is the ultimate case of the saying 'time heals all wounds'.

And you got some people who are there for you. Family, friends and Shark and I. I'm sure we wouldn't mind havin a little talk if it makes you feel better.

RP topic real quick, I feel like making a Pegasus knight instructor character lol

Time to distract.

That would be cool. So, would it be canon that pegasi are like regular animals in this world?
Yes ma'am. Fantasy world deserves fantasy creatures. In the same vein, Wyverns and Dragons (YES I BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE TWO DIFFERENT ANIMALS, FIGHT ME.) are also canon.

Love that. And I totally agree with the wyvern and dragon thing. There totally different. I consider them like closely related cousins rather than the same thing.

Now you've made me interested in making up a dragon rider or some kind of character with a fantasy creature pal.

Love that. And I totally agree with the wyvern and dragon thing. There totally different. I consider them like closely related cousins rather than the same thing.

Now you've made me interested in making up a dragon rider or some kind of character with a fantasy creature pal.
In Fire Emblem, Pegasus Knights and Wyvern Riders are a thing. Pegasus Knights have high resilience (defense against magic attacks) where Wyvern Riders, later can be upgraded to Wyvern Lords, have high physical bulk (higher defense against physical attacks).

Pegasus Knights use lance and swords where Wyvern Riders use Axes.

But you can totally do that, it lets you have an animal friend lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back