• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
All good, just seemed a bit thrown in there but it makes a good point to throw in Castro

Its shame you wont be able to fight Reworked Spear Mika until later. I have some good ideas for him lol

Was it the darkness being one of the strongest elements part?
No, it's the "I'm the first Darkness user in this series."

Nick actually isn't, Aiko was the first dual typed Dark. She's Nature/Dark already.

No, it's the "I'm the first Darkness user in this series."

Nick, actually isn't, Aiko was the first dual typed Dark. She's Nature/Dark already.
Oh, she is? I must not have read the cs properly. I'll edit that real quick. Sorry.

Oh, she is? I must not have read the cs properly. I'll edit that real quick. Sorry.
Yeah, I just had to double check cause I thought one of our current characters were Dark or Shadow (which is basically the same thing)

That's a good question.

Is it fairy? Because of that other godlike fairy woman? (I forgot her name)
No, I think she's the strongest because of her magic power capacity. She can use the other elements too.

Be prepared for an in depth analysis of the strength rankings lol

Magic Element Ranking (from worst to best);

10. Nature
Sorry Nature lovers, in this world, Nature doesn't have many offensive uses. It makes use of summoning creatures like Ents but other than that Nature is mostly used for trapping and ensnaring opponents. With a few defensive spells like Wood Wall. It's one of the simplest types to master.

9. Weather
Aside from being extraordinarily potent, this element by itself isn't all that strong. The elements within a storm you create cannot be directly controlled by you. Your storm won't be able to tel friend from foe, making it very unreliable in team battles or a war.

8. LIght
Offensively, its an S+ type. Defensively, it lacks more then enough spells to be effective. I mean, its light, what did you expect?

7. Fairy
Eat your heart out, Titania.

6. Earth
RIP Skyla.

5. Water

4. Electric
Shocking, right?

3. Dark
Sorry Nick.

2. Fire
EXTREME RAW POWER!!!

1. Ice
*le gasp* Yes, Ice is the strongest. Its equally highly offensive and defensive.

Also, I gave up with the analysis at around the Number 8 mark.

SharkBark SharkBark
You're going be in for a surprise in the way this fight ends. I'll just say this, don't make Nick give up or lose.

SharkBark SharkBark
I leave what Rai would've seen and heard up to you, but just keep in mind, he would've been really drowsy thanks to the sleep spell the figure casted on them.

OH NOOOO

SKYLA'S BEEN KIDNAPPED

gasp GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back