• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Probably Mika. I see a lot of room for potential and character development. Things like that are usually traits of a well thought out and designed character.
Mine is probably Skyla simply because she's cute in the way she acts sometimes but knows limits lol

Yeah, the kiss! I can already see that Skyla's gonna be leading things in this relationship. Lol

But anyways, I think I agree with Shark on this one. Mika just seems like he has more layers to him that'll shine through as the rp progresses.

Yeah, the kiss! I can already see that Skyla's gonna be leading things in this relationship. Lol

But anyways, I think I agree with Shark on this one. Mika just seems like he has more layers to him that'll shine through as the rp progresses.
We're talking about a guy who can't deal with his emotions (yet), ofcourse Skyla is gonna have to take charge for a while.

Also no love for Skyla, sadness. I kid, Skyla is the backbone of Mika's character. Without her, we might've had a COMPLETELY different Mika.

Side note; Kiko (the axe girl) is gonna have an interesting mechanic. You've probably seen it in games or whatever but basically it's what I call the 'Ally' system.

Think of it like a 'your decisions matter' in regards to Kiko, more so then the others. Say the wrong thing or fail to be unreliable to her and she'll stop being your ally. Forever.

This'll matter later on, trust me.

Side note; Kiko (the axe girl) is gonna have an interesting mechanic. You've probably seen it in games or whatever but basically it's what I call the 'Ally' system.

Think of it like a 'your decisions matter' in regards to Kiko, more so then the others. Say the wrong thing or fail to be unreliable to her and she'll stop being your ally. Forever.

This'll matter later on, trust me.
Oooohhhh, very intrigued by that little tid bit of information.

AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf SharkBark SharkBark
Mika with a Spear in addition with his katana - Yay or nay

Skyla with a bow in addition with her sword - Yay or nay

These are buff ideas for the post time skip after the tournament arc (its going be a hefty one, about 6+ months)

Ooooh, seems interesting. I'd say if you wanted to give them an additional weapon, then don't have them learn new elements or new attacks with the elements they already have. It seems like a fair trade off to me. Have them spend that six-month period mastering a new weapon since each is substantially different than the weapon they already have. This might be me just giving advice on me fearing making characters who are too overpowered (in actuality they could probably use a boost).

Ooooh, seems interesting. I'd say if you wanted to give them an additional weapon, then don't have them learn new elements or new attacks with the elements they already have. It seems like a fair trade off to me. Have them spend that six-month period mastering a new weapon since each is substantially different than the weapon they already have. This might be me just giving advice on me fearing making characters who are too overpowered (in actuality they could probably use a boost).
My idea, at least with Mika, was that he looks for a special Spear called the Lance of Flames. As the name suggests, its a fire-based weapon in addition to physical with the trade-off being it'll 'steal' his elements (excluding fire) to "awaken" its full power. Basically, wielding this spear will make Mika a fire-only character afterwards.

And with Skyla, well I have plans for her being a Calvary/Pegasus Knight later on. Having her learn the bow is a stepping stone to that.

Love the concepts here. If it'll further their arcs, then I'd say go for it. I can tell you that Mateo will be a big fan of that spear once Mika gets it. And an even bigger fan of Mika. Lol

Love the concepts here. If it'll further their arcs, then I'd say go for it. I can tell you that Mateo will be a big fan of that spear once Mika gets it. And an even bigger fan of Mika. Lol
The arc concept is a little hazy in terms of Mika with the spear but Skyla's is definitely there.

The idea is a soft rework for Mika, hence the huge drawback of taking away his other elements. I have an idea for the arc but i'll have to think on it more.

SharkBark SharkBark AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf
So I've decided that the RP will have entire chapters dedicated to your character's arcs. (Some will have to be done in pairs if they know each other) so we can get everything within the 10 Chapter limit I have set. I'll shoot you a PM when your character's chapter is coming up. If thats okay with you all

Users who are viewing this thread

Back