• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Also, that required Legendary Beast fight is where Mateo will get his summoning book lul

Yeah, kind of figured that. I mean, you can't have a boss battle and not get some good loot out of it.

Now I'm wondering what the other relics are.

Yeah, kind of figured that. I mean, you can't have a boss battle and not get some good loot out of it.

Now I'm wondering what the other relics are.
The hell if I know lol I haven't quite thought that far yet

That being said, I already tag you in posts. That'll be up to Alpha to start doing that.

Yes, if my mind can even remember to tag... It doesn't like to function at times I swear. But, yes, I will tag.

Yeah, it's a little finicky at times, I admit. Sometimes it wont even pull up the tags, it's a little frustrating

SharkBark SharkBark AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf
I don't wanna have to do this but I'll give Shark until Tuesday to try and get a reply up. If he can't or doesn't, I'll have to invoke a cutscene (I take temporary control of all characters involved) to advance the RP. That'll be the one week mark and we'll need to continue on with the RP.

Sorry for taking so long to post my reply, again, volleyball. Don't worry though, my season's almost over.

It’s better then then what I had originally planned.

Where it followed the trope of ‘let’s interrupt the confession with something else’

Users who are viewing this thread

Back