• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Up to you, I just think for a one-off he's really interesting. Seems to have an inferiority complex.

Thanks! Yeah, I like to create motivations for characters even if they'll be one-offs. I like having reasons behind their actions and making them more dynamic and like an actual person. It's just fun to think up backstories and motivations.

When a side character becomes a rival to a major story character.

The RP, it's evolving.

AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf
Mateo's gonna have to pull out all the stops. Since we saw Kiko at the tournament start, I made an NPC sheet for her.
She stronk

Oh great, that axe there. Mateo's gonna go hide in the nearest closet and fear for his life.

lol Well Mateo has that little skill I mentioned before which may or may not be making an appearance soooo

Oh great, that axe there. Mateo's gonna go hide in the nearest closet and fear for his life.

lol Well Mateo has that little skill I mentioned before which may or may not be making an appearance soooo
I figure the Tournament is the place to push our characters to the limit.

Both physically and mentally. Mateo is not going to have a good time in his match.

Yeah, a crazy girlfriend... Like damn that axe...

Its a gift axe from, you guessed it, Cyan.

Sooo who do you think is the crazy one lol

I mean, she doesnt have any powers, how the hell is she gonna imbue an axe with magical powers xD

Lol he'd step in before anyone got seriously hurt.

Besides, Kiko would stop well before she'd seriously harm Mateo. She's not THAT cruel lol

Also did ya notice anything strange about Kiko's sheet?

🤔

A genetic disorder that prevents the unlocking of magical powers? Hmmmm...

Kinda explains why the humans didn't have magic in the first RP, doesn't it?

And its rare so Kiko isn't the only one to have the disorder. So eventually, over the 600 or so years between this RP and the first one, the whole of the human population while have the inability to manifest their powers.

Now to explain why Elves aren't in the first RP...

Hmmm lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back