• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Good point. I don't expect a kid to be soloing Rai, Mika, Nia, and Skyla at age 2.

Wait, didn't Mika get his powers at like, 4?
5 but remember, Mika's been practicing the Katana since he was basically 2, so he had a fall back and a somewhat easier time learning magic.

Also youre one to talk, Rai got his at 3 >.>

5 but remember, Mika's been practicing the Katana since he was basically 2, so he had a fall back and a somewhat easier time learning magic.

Also youre one to talk, Rai got his at 3 >.>
Ohh..yeah. I forgot that one detail about my OC.

Dude we're talking about kids. Imagine if Mira and Rai had a kid. Fucking Samurai Valkyrie.

Oh.

OH.

Wow. That kid would be a fucking beast. Wings, electric powers, and a strong swordsman?
Exactly. Mira could be their mentor on how to properly Valkyrie, Rai could teach them the way of the katana.

Kid could become the next leader of Ironshire if that happened xD

But I'm not kidding, leaders have always been chosen based on strength (and a bit of leadership) to protect the city.

Oh shit, the bounty hunter hunting the Valkyrie.

So Cyan is really strong?
Dude can suffocate you with water if he wants to. Man can defend himself (or others) with water. He can combine his two types into one for an even stronger type.

Yes.

Yes he is.

Also, I'm not sure that'd work, sure there would be a bounty on it maybe but you'd have to find a way to coax her out for that.

Dude can suffocate you with water if he wants to. Man can defend himself (or others) with water. He can combine his two types into one for an even stronger type.

Yes.

Yes he is.

Also, I'm not sure that'd work, sure there would be a bounty on it maybe but you'd have to find a way to coax her out for that.
Wow. Remind me not to make Rai anger that dude.

Wow. Remind me not to make Rai anger that dude.
Lol

If Rai does take on the Valkyrie bounty, he may or may not have trouble. Valkyrie are masters of combat so he'd have to pull out all the stops to even come close.

But I will say this, if he can best Mira in single combat, mind you, he'll have a MUCH easier time wooing her if he so chooses to do so.

SharkBark SharkBark
I messed around and made a wanted poster for Mira lol

Wanted!img_5276.jpg
Dead
Mira Hraesvelgr, Valkyrie
150,000 yen Reward
S-Rank Bounty

Mira is currently wanted dead by the Bounty Hunter's Association for murder and other heinous crimes.

Hmm, maybe Mira will be the first 'boss' character we fight, cause I really do think Rai will likely die if he stakes her on her own lol

Plus I wanna flesh out the boss mechanics for future real boss fights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back