• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I've heard of it, havent seen trailers for it though. Does look good?
Yeah, Tina's always been everyone's favorite character and when I heard she was getting a game, I got pretty excited. It'll be open world just like all the other games but the game will be a lot funnier and there'll be a different plot.

Yeah, Tina's always been everyone's favorite character and when I heard she was getting a game, I got pretty excited. It'll be open world just like all the other games but the game will be a lot funnier and there'll be a different plot.
Kinda like the BL2 DLC Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep?

Yeah, except, we get a lot more this time. That DLC needed to be longer.
True, idk if i'll get it. The Borderlands games kinda lost their charm for me. They're not bad, just haven't been into playing them

Looks really interesting. Though, I'm not sure for which of my characters. If I were to take the phoenix, it'd be between Azariah and Mateo. Azariah because their a harpy and y'know bird aesthetic. Mateo because he'd basically be classified as a mage, and he's got no real weapon besides a wooden staff.

One things for sure, Cora is absolutely going to hate that thing.

Lucky for Cora, Phoenix can't hate nor hold a grudge.

Basically, Phoenix would give no fucks in regards to Cora's feelings towards it lol

Looks really interesting. Though, I'm not sure for which of my characters. If I were to take the phoenix, it'd be between Azariah and Mateo. Azariah because their a harpy and y'know bird aesthetic. Mateo because he'd basically be classified as a mage, and he's got no real weapon besides a wooden staff.

One things for sure, Cora is absolutely going to hate that thing.
But also I forgot to mention, the Summon is tied to its book. If Mateo or Azariah lose the book or it gets stolen, they'll be unable to summon it again until they get its book back.

Nothing much has been added, just a 'lore book' (that we can actually find) and some new npc character sheets

Nah, not really. I've just been pretty inactive.
Hmm yeah, I suppose. We'll see what Alpha says cause Chpater 3 starts right after this, so if it ends prematurely we'll be 7 chapters away from completion of the RP lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back