• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I love how Aiko's intelligence score is a D. That's just absolutely hilarious to me. Tanuki girl ain't the sharpest tool in the shed.

I love how Aiko's intelligence score is a D. That's just absolutely hilarious to me. Tanuki girl ain't the sharpest tool in the shed.
I gave them their intelligence based what their character sheets gave me lol (With a little help in Aiko's case cause she's had a few posts. Wandering into a human/elf city on an empty stomach with an ability that is more stable the more full you are, isn't a very smart move lol)

By the way, lore question. How would being half mortal and half spirit affect the individual? Like with appearance, power and immortality.
To answer this, they'd take traits of the Spirit in question. In terms of immortality, they'd be born without it.

But because of the current nature of Mortals vs. Spirits, they'd be stuck in the same grey area as Aiko. They'd be treated with animosity by both sides of coin. Having a kid with a Spirit in this situation would 100% be a death sentence for child.

Oof, one liners. Haven't had many experiences with those but I did a 1x1 where my partner one lined when I explicitly said at least a paragraph. Didn't last long that one. I can see how that ended the group's run.

Oof, one liners. Haven't had many experiences with those but I did a 1x1 where my partner one lined when I explicitly said at least a paragraph. Didn't last long that one. I can see how that ended the group's run.
The same thing happened to me, it was the first romance rp (and currently the last) I'd ever done. She one lined and 2 days into the rp, it got pretty personal.

She asked my age and I think where I lived. I had to back out of that one quickly.

(if you're reading this --the girl I'm talking about-- I'm sorry)

The same thing happened to me, it was the first romance rp (and currently the last) I'd ever done. She one lined and 2 days into the rp, it got pretty personal.

She asked my age and I think where I lived. I had to back out of that one quickly.

(if you're reading this --the girl I'm talking about-- I'm sorry)
Damn, oh yeah. Bunch of red flags there. Especially when you just started the rp. Geez. Good on you for baking out.

I was playing Elden Ring lol

Who are we waiting on for a reply?

Kinda bored as we wait for replies lol I'm not sure what else to do

I'm sorry, these volleyball practices and games are backing a punch. When I got back home, I fell asleep for an hour.

Not trying to guilt trip you, I just don't have any other RPs i'm in so i'm largely just stalking this one lol

ANd I can't really do much on my laptop so i'm stumped there. For me right now, not many things I can in down time.

Sometimes i pop on crunchyroll and watch an anime but other then that, not much lol

I may set up lore pages for some of the bosses creatures that exist in this world...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back