• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Damn, unless you're a senior in high school, you really shouldn't smoke. I mean, do you SEE those tobacco ads? True stories there. I feel like one of the main reasons those girls vape is because everyone else does it. And in the long run, they'll regret it.

Also, please do your best to avoid the smoke, second-handed smoking (which is inhaling smoke other people blew out) can actually damage your lungs.
I'm okay if its water vapor. I actually like the some of the smell of water vapor vape. but if its tobacco, or just tobacco in general, I can't stand it. Sometimes it makes me queazy.

I'm okay if its water vapor. I actually like the some of the smell of water vapor vape. but if its tobacco, or just tobacco in general, I can't stand it. Sometimes it makes me queazy.
YOU LIKE IT???

Suspicious Meme GIF by MOODMAN

Yeah, I'm not inhaling that stuff period. They sometimes all cram into the back end stall and vape. There was one time recently when I had to suck in my breath because I could actually see the smoke. These kids aren't even seniors though. Like you all gotta be stupid to vape when you're not even legally an adult.

It might mostly be water vapor vape though. I don't really see smoke that often. Though, I'm not an expert on vapes since I'm not an idiot like those girls.

Either way, yeah, I'm careful around them. And sometimes I do have to squeeze my way to get the sinks if it's really full. I'm the shy kid so I got open my mouth and actually say excuse me, but I can't. I'm socially awkward in real life settings.

YOU LIKE IT???

Suspicious Meme GIF by MOODMAN
Water vapor vape smoke doesn't have the nasty smell (or side effects) of inhaling that tobacco does. Water Vapor is just that, water vapor. It's meant as a 'safer' alternative to smoking and they can offer different tastes as well.

Water vapor vape smoke doesn't have the nasty smell (or side effects) of inhaling that tobacco does. Water Vapor is just that, water vapor. It's meant as a 'safer' alternative to smoking and they can offer different tastes as well.
doesn't vape have no smell?

doesn't vape have no smell?
*pushes up nerd glasses*

Mmm, if its just straight water vapor, then no. As I said though, water vapor has the added benefit of coming in different 'flavors' like watermelon, cherry etc. and its those 'flavors' that give the smoke its smell.

*pulls down nerd glasses

That all being said, I don't vape or smoke at all. So don't ask me how the hell i know so much about it lol

*pushes up nerd glasses*

Mmm, if its just straight water vapor, then no. As I said though, water vapor has the added benefit of coming in different 'flavors' like watermelon, cherry etc. and its those 'flavors' that give the smoke its smell.

*pulls down nerd glasses

That all being said, I don't vape or smoke at all. So don't ask me how the hell i know so much about it lol
Wow. We just took time from the rp to have a civilized conversation on the effects on secondhand vape smoke.

I feel....

***sophisticated...***

Wow. We just took time from the rp to have a civilized conversation on the effects on secondhand vape smoke.

I feel....

***sophisticated...***
*adjusts nerd glasses*

We are a civilized bunch of gentlemen/women/other (since I don't know the genders of everyone here)

But yes, I too feel

Sophisticated.

*adjusts nerd glasses*

We are a civilized bunch of gentlemen/women/other (since I don't know the genders of everyone here)

But yes, I too feel

Sophisticated.
Yes..sophisticatedness is contagious.

(also, male here)

"Sophisticatedness"
New word, Adj.
'to feel even more sophisticated then previously felt before.'

**Kumii's note: not an actual word.
(Am too a male)

Bit late to the party since my notifications stopped working on me. Yes, we feel sophisticated here. (Female here if you couldn't tell by the little rant about the trashy girls who vape in my bathroom)

Yes, it's an interesting one, and then we have Mika just sleeping on it while realizing he's got feelings. Damn you, Mika! You have the worst timing!

But I'm sure Mateo is going to fill them both in on the match. He's gonna give them such an earful on how cool Rai's magic was. That's about all he's retaining from these matches. lol

Bit late to the party since my notifications stopped working on me. Yes, we feel sophisticated here. (Female here if you couldn't tell by the little rant about the trashy girls who vape in my bathroom)

Yes, it's an interesting one, and then we have Mika just sleeping on it while realizing he's got feelings. Damn you, Mika! You have the worst timing!

But I'm sure Mateo is going to fill them both in on the match. He's gonna give them such an earful on how cool Rai's magic was. That's about all he's retaining from these matches. lol
How dare my character's realize their feelings!

I'm working on a post to explain Skyla's thoughts as she sleeps... As I write it, I'm realizing just how much internal conflict really has lol

She has so much conflict battling to hide her true feelings from him and expresses just what she wants to realize with Mika.. damn

Unintentional writing at it's fucking finest right now xD

Im realizing more about my characters then I originally intended lol

The reason Xavier is as strong as he is, is because I balanced him to be at around the level I expect everyone else to be at at around chapter 7-8. Hence why I put the footnote there

Fun little project for me. I'm gonna put your characters into a skill classification that I feel like that suits them. I'll @ you when I finish but might take me a minute.

By the way, lore question. How would being half mortal and half spirit affect the individual? Like with appearance, power and immortality.

SharkBark SharkBark AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf

• Skill (E)

Mobility (A+)

Intelligence (D)

Defense (B)

Offense (C)

Overall Ability

Skill Classification - E-Rank

Her only 'redeeming' quality thus far is her mobility as I can think of multiple ways she can move around the battlefield with her transformation ability and her Shadow Puppetry is laughable right now. That said, she do have potential to be really strong with her Shadow Puppetry in particular.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back