• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
sometimes ya just find gems on youtube and ya gotta share em.

Sorry for the inactivity again, I had a volleyball game and my team and our opponent, we all ended up fighting on the court. So now, our game was cancelled, and tomorrow we have to play two whole games.

That all ended at..about 6:00? (depending on your timezone) I was getting my eye and knuckles aided because, I took quite a punch to my face. My knuckle, I don't really train my knuckles so, they almost broke upon impact of punching. Because of this, I took a little longer to get on.

It'll hurt to type for a while (my knuckles), but I'll be sure to get up a reply.

BELIEVE IT
naruto shippuden eating GIF

Sorry for the inactivity again, I had a volleyball game and my team and our opponent, we all ended up fighting on the court. So now, our game was cancelled, and tomorrow we have to play two whole games.

That all ended at..about 6:00? (depending on your timezone) I was getting my eye and knuckles aided because, I took quite a punch to my face. My knuckle, I don't really train my knuckles so, they almost broke upon impact of punching. Because of this, I took a little longer to get on.

It'll hurt to type for a while (my knuckles), but I'll be sure to get up a reply.

BELIEVE IT
naruto shippuden eating GIF
Damn. 16 minutes ago? Or was this a while ago?

Yeah, that's a positive way of looking at it.

Well, you're lucky. Later for me. 8:23. And then school tomorrow ughhhhh.

8 hours of pure uselessness. I think the only useful thing you learn in school, is how to count money.
I mean, even that's useless. You learn how to more effectively count money by actually counting money lol

I mean you an learn the basics of what the money value is and then, go and count money. At least for me, I learn much better by physically doing it.

I did my time in Prison School.
Literally locked up in a building for 8 hours with some sweaty kids.

And there are prison school fights too. I've fought someone because I scuffed their shoes, one time someone "accidentally" punched me in the face and I got mad, and I've seen a fu-...FRICKING TEACHER FIGHT A STUDENT.

AND THE FOOD??!?!

ARE WE REALLY PRISONERS?

Literally locked up in a building for 8 hours with some sweaty kids.

And there are prison school fights too. I've fought someone because I scuffed their shoes, one time someone "accidentally" punched me in the face and I got mad, and I've seen a fu-...FRICKING TEACHER FIGHT A STUDENT.

AND THE FOOD??!?!

ARE WE REALLY PRISONERS?
Prison? School? They're synonymous now.

I'm glad my school isn't that bad. We've had like four fights this year but those were isolated and only one on one. The only thing I can say is that the girls in my school vape in the bathroom. It's so irritating. Like, I'm trying to just wash my hands. I can't even get to the sinks from the hoard of girls, and I don't want to be breathing in that shit.

I'm glad my school isn't that bad. We've had like four fights this year but those were isolated and only one on one. The only thing I can say is that the girls in my school vape in the bathroom. It's so irritating. Like, I'm trying to just wash my hands. I can't even get to the sinks from the hoard of girls, and I don't want to be breathing in that shit.
Damn, unless you're a senior in high school, you really shouldn't smoke. I mean, do you SEE those tobacco ads? True stories there. I feel like one of the main reasons those girls vape is because everyone else does it. And in the long run, they'll regret it.

Also, please do your best to avoid the smoke, second-handed smoking (which is inhaling smoke other people blew out) can actually damage your lungs.

You say and I just imagine like the bathroom is full of girls all with various vape and you there squeezing by to get to the sinks lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back