• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Of course, I've heard of Naruto. Just never watched it.
naruto GIF

Thats a Rasenshuriken.

It's a combination of Naruto's Rasengan and the Wind Element that allows him to throw the otherwise immobile Rasengan.

He has a lot of different things later on. Like a Tailed Beast Bomb thats essentially a mini nuke, but his 'signature' move is the Multi Shadow Clone Jutsu

I'm getting the whole scene done in one post but gonna wait to do the actual thing for the fight to be over kek

even though the one post basically spoils whats gonna happen lol

I'm gonna wait a few more minutes to post my Mika post lol

I think you'll love it

Alright, I made a few edits to the post and hopefully I didn't misunderstand Rai's move again. Anyways, it didn't really change Victor's attack direction. It's just that he made blunder this time while trying to deal with Rai's attack.

Im not even gonna pretend to know Rai's movements and stuff and make corrections for Shark xD

Mika and skyla will, for the most part, still have a monogamous love interest but I’m not gonna introduce some random ‘childhood friend’ to complicate stuff lol

That's not even where my mind went. lol. I was thinking Mika's just gonna be dense and refuse to believe he has feelings for her. That's the curveball I was thinking you were gonna throw.

That's not even where my mind went. lol. I was thinking Mika's just gonna be dense and refuse to believe he has feelings for her. That's the curveball I was thinking you were gonna throw.
Oh no. But actually, you're kinda close lol

The little snip bit of Kishi and Rex fighting? Or was it something with our two dense lovers?

Honestly got no clue what you're referring to.

First one was right lol

glimpses of Kishi and Rex fighting at what can be assumed to be the end of the now canceled first RP.

I've actually hidden a few references to that first RP in various story posts

lol

Ohhhh, that's interesting to know. Never even noticed that. Or maybe my mind just didn't connect the dots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back