• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
actually makes me realize just how much Skyla and Mika depend on each other in combat...

In terms of character developement, thats why im having Skyla trying to learn a new type lol

Maybe Mateo and Skyla can train together, since that's what I want Mateo to do. Fits in with his whole learn every type thing.

I can definitely see Skyla taking him on that. I mean, she's been the most friendly towards him since joining the group.

I updated my characters' relationships and also added a Relationships tab to Nia's character sheet.

I should've included some of my other characters so we weren't sitting here idly without shark xD

Only Juniper inhaled the gas, Skyla only had her arm inside it.

Just thought I'd correct you on that bit

Excuse me while I make 'Internal Mika' a real character.

I'm proud of Mika. Boy's getting not so dense to his feelings.

But internal Mika freaking out is the best.
I haven't gone into it yet, but a little spoiler for Mika's story, he's always admired Skyla's willingness to get constantly stronger. That's mainly what he's talking about when said 'Skyla's amazing'.

I'll get more in depth to it later but yeah, Mika let his feelings slip out a bit, obviously lol

I may make internal Mika a bigger part of his character if I feel it flows well with his story xD

I'm back, we won our game and we'll be going to the semi-finals next week.

I'll try to get a post up right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back