• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Gonna take control of your characters for a minute. Don't worry, nothing bad will happen to them.

I love it.
*nia gets wolf whistles*
Rai: gAy
That's the first thing that came to mind. That also reminds me of a meme with some korean doctor.

Sally Kohn Gay GIF by The Opposite of Hate

500,000 people in the stadium, some of them are bound to be gay lol

Also Rai is indirectly calling Nia beautiful. Don't let Nia know.

WHen you dont get the notification for the post in the In character thread..

When you use a tournament arc to go into character backstory.
Tim And Eric Mind Blown GIF

Im wondering if we should determine the winners of these matches beforehand or if we're just gonna have our characters win against these randoms who we'll probably never see again

Oh, I was under the impression that our characters would win against them and then we would have them fight against each other in the finals.

Oh, I was under the impression that our characters would win against them and then we would have them fight against each other in the finals.
I never did make that clear.. yeah that is the case. I did say i wante to draw this arc out for a bit so I guess that's the reason we're doing the battles vs. the randoms with our characters.

I think when our characters fight each other, we'll randomly choose who wins via coin flip or name chooser.

Realistically speaking, I have no clue how Skyla would beat Juniper in a real fight if Juniper existed lol she doesn't have the means to do anything to the gases

Users who are viewing this thread

Back