• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
started play ing the Elden Ring DLC and watched Deadpool & Wolverine last week

thinking about getting Black Myth: Wukong too lol
Seen some clips of that game. The combat looks great...or maybe it's really basic and I'm just a rookie gamer. I just got what would be first ever console at the start of the month. That switch from rarely keyboard to the sticks was cooking me for a bit.

Like 4-5 days ago they had all three Batman: Arkham games on sale for 6 bucks on the PS Store. Had to snag that. I beat Arkham Asylum on Friday, now I'm on Arkham City. Got whooped by some goons earlier and decided that was enough for the day.
started play ing the Elden Ring DLC and watched Deadpool & Wolverine last week
Ah, no spoilers, I wanna see it soon.

You're probably a much more experienced gamer than me. You will NOT catch me playing Elden Ring or any other Dark Souls like game, haha. I remember playing Dark Souls 3 on my uncle's Xbox one time and I was getting cooked by the FIRST boss. Tell me, why does the FIRST boss of the game need a SECOND PHASE???

Good luck bro, I heard the final boss of it is insanely difficult to beat.

Seen some clips of that game. The combat looks great...or maybe it's really basic and I'm just a rookie gamer. I just got what would be first ever console at the start of the month. That switch from rarely keyboard to the sticks was cooking me for a bit.

Like 4-5 days ago they had all three Batman: Arkham games on sale for 6 bucks on the PS Store. Had to snag that. I beat Arkham Asylum on Friday, now I'm on Arkham City. Got whooped by some goons earlier and decided that was enough for the day.
I got the whole batman game trilogy on Epic while they were free so, there was that.

And so far, the combat's fun. A little janky but I suppose I'm used to Elden Ring so it'll take some readjustment.

Ah, no spoilers, I wanna see it soon.
There are 206 bones in the human body. 207 if I'm watching Gossip Girl.

You're probably a much more experienced gamer than me. You will NOT catch me playing Elden Ring or any other Dark Souls like game, haha. I remember playing Dark Souls 3 on my uncle's Xbox one time and I was getting cooked by the FIRST boss. Tell me, why does the FIRST boss of the game need a SECOND PHASE???

Good luck bro, I heard the final boss of it is insanely difficult to beat.
All of the DLC bosses are annoying. They're much more aggressive so there's like no room to heal or rebuff yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back