• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
It's a low fantasy setting in a futuristic Earth. Our characters get their powers from scientifically created devices called 'Core's.

But the plot for now is that at some point these mysterious obelisk-like structures appeared in three random places in the US and a small team of people have created an exploration team to see what these things are about.

As for the combat, it's percent-based. So, you've got your stats and your attacks do a percentage of that stat for the damage. There isn't a hit system, the crit system uses a d20 in 5% increments and we've got resistances and toughness bars similiar to HP but only decrease when your character takes damage from an element they're weak to.

"Vox Harmonique - The battlefield becomes drowned with Rachel's Harmonies. For the next 3 turns, every basic attack or skill that is used while Vox Harmonique is active grants the ally that used it a shield equal to 25% of the damage dealt. Additionally, Vox Harmonique increases all allies Resistances by 25%. This effect can stack. The shield granted by this effects only lasts for three turns and ends when Vox Harmonique ends."

Here's an example of one the skills my character has lol

It's alot of math and stuff and not nearly as straightforward as simply rolling some dice so.. it's equal parts math and equal parts RP lol

Yeah, that makes me really glad we use this system lol

I like something more simple with less math involved. I don't like math nearly enough to do that much of it lol

Yeah, that makes me really glad we use this system lol

I like something more simple with less math involved. I don't like math nearly enough to do that much of it lol
Yeeeah. I mean it's a good system... if its automated.

Regardless, I like doing it so far lol

It's a low fantasy setting in a futuristic Earth. Our characters get their powers from scientifically created devices called 'Core's.

But the plot for now is that at some point these mysterious obelisk-like structures appeared in three random places in the US and a small team of people have created an exploration team to see what these things are about.

As for the combat, it's percent-based. So, you've got your stats and your attacks do a percentage of that stat for the damage. There isn't a hit system, the crit system uses a d20 in 5% increments and we've got resistances and toughness bars similiar to HP but only decrease when your character takes damage from an element they're weak to.
I still don't even fully comprehend our current system...that one would make my brain short-circuit. Still sounds cool though!

How've you been, man? Everything holding up okay?

War of the Gods lore 👀
Whatchu got cooking, Kumii? I like the perspectives rather than a description of the events. Really immerses you into the moment, like it's an actual post in the main thread.

Raijin showing her love for mortals again 😍

And Numen just...goodness.

"Numen tightly gripping his spear which was also dripping in the blood of his fellow Gods."

Gods??? As in, plural???

War of the Gods lore 👀
Whatchu got cooking, Kumii? I like the perspectives rather than a description of the events. Really immerses you into the moment, like it's an actual post in the main thread.

Raijin showing her love for mortals again 😍

And Numen just...goodness.

"Numen tightly gripping his spear which was also dripping in the blood of his fellow Gods."

Gods??? As in, plural???
Yeah, in Cecily's sheet, she's the only who could subdue him cause he, quote 'was on a rampage'.

Just thought I'd give the event that all but decimated our pantheon some lore. I keep mentioning it but it didnt have substance till now. Even so though, imma keep it cryptic in some parts lol

It's essentially similiar to an event like Ragnarok in Norse Mythology

Users who are viewing this thread

Back