• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I'm gonna push the story along during Rai and Mika's fight (or maybe during the final round of the qualifers), we wont be able to fully finish the arc, as of now, it might come back in the after story because I fully believe we can finish this RP's story to its finish. Considering how many people there are and how frequent we post, minus breaks like this one.

Or at the very least get to the late RP lol

But the Tournament arc wont finish right now :c
SharkBark SharkBark AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf

When your new character's stat layout is sus
Fried Rice Cooking GIF by Nigel Ng (Uncle Roger)

I'm listening to 'It Has To Be This Way' and I'm just imagining Ericka using 'Fire Lash' over and over and over and over again like that 'STANDING HERE, I REALIZE' meme and it just making chuckle softly lol

I'm listening to 'It Has To Be This Way' and I'm just imagining Ericka using 'Fire Lash' over and over and over and over again like that 'STANDING HERE, I REALIZE' meme and it just making chuckle softly lol
From the Revengeance OST or by Metal Gear Rising?

Wow. I'm surprised I've never seen that till now.
I've been getting recommended tons of them and a bunch of Elden Ring stuff.

Now, I'm not normally a souls player, I tend to rage easy but Elden Ring is the enjoyable type of rage lol

Anyways, yeah, I watched the full Senator Armstrong fight cause i've never played any of the Metal Gear games (Dont hate me)

*announces mid-tournament roster change, replacing 'Tiny Tina' with 'The Flame Demon'*

Rai, in his infinite wisdom, would even have a chance of knowing just who 'The Flame Demon' even was even if by reputation alone lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back