• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Hmm..I don't know...maybe the fact that you have over 7 characters? Maybe over 10?
Most of those are npcs lol npcs aren’t meant to make constant appearances.

Besides my main characters, there only three. The other two are like side characters until I find a good spot throw them in

Most of those are npcs lol npcs aren’t meant to make constant appearances.

Besides my main characters, there only three. The other two are like side characters until I find a good spot throw them in
Oh yeah, I forgot about the Npc's.

Wait, three? How did I get 7?

Oh yeah, I forgot about the Npc's.

Wait, three? How did I get 7?
Probably mistook the NPCs for characters i'll constantly use.

I do have 5 total including, Mika, Skyla, Nia, Ericka and now Mira. You maybe thought Xavier and Lunia were still characters I'll use but now theyve been moved to NPC status as of the other day.

I do have plans for Nia, Mika and Skyla which will put them MIA for a little bit.

I'll miss them.:closedeyescryingfrown::closedeyescryingfrown:
Inb4 Skyla comes back with a child.

No but joking aide, It's a major personal time skip for them, or well for our lovable pair. Nia's just gonna train and get stronger.

Inb4 Skyla comes back with a child.

No but joking aide, It's a major personal time skip for them, or well for our lovable pair. Nia's just gonna train and get stronger.
Ayo pause?

Ohh. I see. Hopefully her offense will increase. Oh and, Mika REALLY, I mean REALLY, needs to work on the defense my boy.

I don’t respond for 10 minutes cause I’m playing fire emblem and y’all are talking about my characters.. for shame

SharkBark SharkBark he can last for a bit don’t worry. Enough to please Skyla I assure you

I don’t respond for 10 minutes cause I’m playing fire emblem and y’all are talking about my characters.. for shame

SharkBark SharkBark he can last for a bit don’t worry. Enough to please Skyla I assure you
Kumii Kumii

i can imagine the pieces earth shooting out of the floor because skyla is...uhh.."having strong emotions"

Real talk about them rq. There'll be a timeskip after the main story of the rp ends to signify the epilogue starting and I do actually plan to have Mika and Skyla be married and have a child. Just one though

Real talk about them rq. There'll be a timeskip after the main story of the rp ends to signify the epilogue starting and I do actually plan to have Mika and Skyla be married and have a child. Just one though
Whoa, nice character progression. Wait, do kids inherit magic types?

Oh, don't worry. I was gonna say, if so, Mika and Skyla's kid would be stacked.
Not really, I mean yeah they'd have alot of types but like they're a child. What child is gonna instantly know magic the instant they unlock their powers lol

Not really, I mean yeah they'd have alot of types but like they're a child. What child is gonna instantly know magic the instant they unlock their powers lol
Good point. I don't expect a kid to be soloing Rai, Mika, Nia, and Skyla at age 2.

Wait, didn't Mika get his powers at like, 4?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back