• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I love how you introduced that detail to connect the two rps while not retconning it.

Yeah, that one's gonna be a bit tougher.

I've always had plans to connect the two RPs (hence the same Capital City and hidden easter eggs), although I admit some of the stuff is just coincidence but the other stuff is intentional writing on my part.

Plus I did mention that this was a prequel to that one so retconning it was out of the question.

I just realized a brutal three-piece combo with Kiko.

Devastate into Upward Wind Slash then finally Flaming Power Swing.

Most enemies wont be able to counter very well while in the air. Oh no, that combo is too strong xD

This spurred me to make a list of common combos that Kiko can do xD

Im updating it now.

Ooohhh, that's nice to remember. All Mateo has to do is block that monster of an attack and then two more and the axe is just a regular menace. Yay!

I hope we're not waiting on a post from me cause my posts are done til this battle is over. Unless Shark is having bout of inactivity lol

So it is just another case of inactivity aka lack of motivation.

(I joke, obviously)

*suddenly has splendid idea for the plot and other details*
:O

This is gonna be good, I swear it lol

let's also say that if you guys are observant, maybe you'll start to notice stuff that I hide in my story posts..

Oh, great. It's like the easter eggs. Well, hopefully my mind will actually pick up on stuff.
Its not like easter egg hidden, its more like, "Hey! If you pick up on this, you'll be proud of yourself cause that was a major story point!" type of hidden.

Like i'll casually mention something but then completely overshadow it with what's CURRENTLY going on, yknow?

Yeah, i'm not going all out with the story secret and hiding them incredibly well. That would be too hard for me to even hide in the first place lol

I haven't had that much time to even think out easter eggs. The only one so far is the one with Kiko but that's more of a story explanation then an easter egg.

I would like to note, only ONE of those legendary beast encounter will be mandatory to progress the story. The other three will be completely optional and can chose to save them for the epilogue as something to do.

Either way, they will all scale with other characters' skills and abilities. SO if we wait till the end of the RP to go after them, they will be stronger.

I’m taking this downtime to to expand the spirit slaying universe lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back