• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
In any circumstance, if your character fatigues mid fight, its over for them basically. There's no question. Only in certain circumstances (like the tournament) will not have your character die.

Oooooh, damn. Ok, instant death, got it. I was taking magic fatigue way too lightly before, lol.
You remember what happened with Nia in the first moments of the RP? How she collpased after the bar fight? That was magic fatigue.

I decided to give my characters "condition percentages" so that I avoid godmoding, if that's okay with you Kumii.

Yeah, I've got the concept of that down. You use too much magic and you basically just shut down. But I was taking it more as, hey you pass out and then wake up a bit afterwards and your fine. But now there's actual stakes to it which is great. Love me some stakes and drama.

Yeah, I've got the concept of that down. You use too much magic and you basically just shut down. But I was taking it more as, hey you pass out and then wake up a bit afterwards and your fine. But now there's actual stakes to it which is great. Love me some stakes and drama.
I mean, only in player vs. enemy situations. The enemies WILL take advantage of the fact that you were careless and kill you. Whereas in player vs player situation its up to the players involved.

ofcourse, I will ask you if you're potentially ready for your character to die before any enemy fighting starts so you have the chance to back out if you dont like your odds.

Just realized I forgot to have them react to the other moves, should I edit that real quick?

If you want me to turn on 'hard mode' theyre pretty good i'd say lol
Respectfully, Mr. Kumii, HELL NO. Please, I'll take the normal difficulty please. I don't want to have a Dark Souls/ Elden Ring Experience.

Just realized I forgot to have them react to the other moves, should I edit that real quick?

Respectfully, Mr. Kumii, HELL NO. Please, I'll take the normal difficulty please. I don't want to have a Dark Souls/ Elden Ring Experience.
Nah, it was an attack order. as long as you reacted to the move before the stomp, it's fine. The thing with how I battle, is my attacks are 'tentative' meaning if your character stops or interrupts any move in the chain, the remaining attacks never happened. A soft retcon in that case.

Not really, she'll just be less useful than him.
Side Eye Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

SharkBark SharkBark
I fucking give you props. If you didn't stun The Unholy One, I was gonna make an OOC post after the fact and let you know, 'Hey you can stun a legendary beast to stop its Strong Attack'.

But you figured that shit out, be it by mere coincidence or on purpose lol

SharkBark SharkBark
I fucking give you props. If you didn't stun The Unholy One, I was gonna make an OOC post after the fact and let you know, 'Hey you can stun a legendary beast to stop its Strong Attack'.

But you figured that shit out, be it by mere coincidence or on purpose lol
200.gif

Heh, Heh..

What can I say, I'm just that guy. *licks lips*

No but seriously, I realized that one of the safest ways to get hits off of out mini boss is to at least try to stun them, so I decided to hit em with a few volts.

Nothing special. (translation = praise me)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back