• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Alright, Kumii. I'm fried. I'm gonna go to sleep now. It's really late where I'm at. I enjoyed rping with you today, have a great day/night/evening.

(tomorrow that pegasus is going down)

Alright, Kumii. I'm fried. I'm gonna go to sleep now. It's really late where I'm at. I enjoyed rping with you today, have a great day/night/evening.

(tomorrow that pegasus is going down)
They forgot, it’s immune to fire btw lol that Pegasus is just gonna step through the fire like it wasn’t even there

SharkBark SharkBark
I'm going to give you an opportunity here soon to deal a massive amount of damage in a cinematic fashion lol

They forgot, it’s immune to fire btw lol that Pegasus is just gonna step through the fire like it wasn’t even there
Wait, I remember in one post you mentioned that it was immune to Dark Magic. Did you mention fire? In that post you said , and I quote,

"This one is Immune to All forms of Dark type attacks."

(further examination below)

"(Drain its vitality as indicated by the bar. Once it reaches 0, you win. Stronger attacks drain more and normal attacks drain less. Legendary beasts do have type immunities. This one is Immune to All forms of Dark type attacks.)"

Damn, this thing is hella buffed out. And it's still in phase two?

I'm gonna need some nerf bullets for this thing.

Wait, no. It got fire immunity before it changed the weather. How? I thought it was only immune to-

Y'know what, just realized I don't care. Nevermind.
It got its fire immunity when it entered phase two cause the blue wing tips started to faintly flowing with blue fire.

The weather makes ALL attacks doubled in power. That means Rai and Nakano's all will deal 2x damage but it also means it will also deal 2x damage. if Nakano can use Water, use it cause water will deal 4x damage cause it also got a water weakness on top of everything.

It got its fire immunity when it entered phase two cause the blue wing tips started to faintly flowing with blue fire.
Ohh. I see. There wasn't really anything to let me know that in earlier posts so I got confused. Thanks for clearing that up.

The weather makes ALL attacks doubled in power. That means Rai and Nakano's all will deal 2x damage but it also means it will also deal 2x damage. if Nakano can use Water, use it cause water will deal 4x damage cause it also got a water weakness on top of everything.
AHHHH

NAKANO'S ONLY A FIRE AND WIND TYPE

NOOOOOOO

Ohh. I see. There wasn't really anything to let me know that in earlier posts so I got confused. Thanks for clearing that up.
I thought I did when it started to use Rai's sword against him, did I not?

Anyways, that sucks. I feel like wind would help it but like its already buffed up the anus right now. If it was hard mode, then yes, Wind would absolutely help it. Like I said earlier, you'll get a golden opportunity to deal atleast 20% damage to it. If you dont see it then oh well lol

Oh shit, Nia's back too? I've gotta get Rai to that reunion.

Sonic The Hedgehog Sanic Hegehog GIF

"He was charging up for an attack. So that meant Nia needed to follow up."

SIR, NIA IS NOWHERE NEAR THIS FIGHT, LEAVE HER OUT OF THIS

Gonna be MIA a good portion of the day today lol

I have to take a certification course for my job

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back