• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I'll describe it in four words.

Death Knight kills Mika.
You can never just let us forget about that, huh 😭

Kind of unsure what you mean this, but boy does it sound depressing. Obviously you're not dead, and you haven't killed anyone (r-right..?) , so Mika must represent something else...

You can never just let us forget about that, huh 😭

Kind of unsure what you mean this, but boy does it sound depressing. Obviously you're not dead, and you haven't killed anyone (r-right..?) , so Mika must represent something else...
nah i havent done anything likee, i guess its the mood of it lol

Kumii Kumii AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf

Happy New Year! I hope 2024 is great for us.
I saw a fun little thing on social media one time where people described their years in creative ways. So how about one of these two things:

Describe your 2023 as the chapter of a book , or, describe your year in Rhythm Nation terms.

Let's hear them. 😤
Happy New Year!

That sounds cool! I'm gonna go Rhythm Nation terms.

Made some new friends and hung out at the Ironshire festival. Led some adventures with my new allies, made a map of the world. (This is starting to just sound like Mateo at this point but it all makes sense I promise lol) Joined a junior guard initiative that does community service work around the city. (Now its Finch apparently lol)

Happy New Year!

That sounds cool! I'm gonna go Rhythm Nation terms.

Made some new friends and hung out at the Ironshire festival. Led some adventures with my new allies, made a map of the world. (This is starting to just sound like Mateo at this point but it all makes sense I promise lol) Joined a junior guard initiative that does community service work around the city. (Now its Finch apparently lol)
That sounds like quite the year! Guess you're really just like your characters 😭

Since you both did Rhythm Nation terms, I'll do it too.

Moved Ironshire to Westshire to live with some family, which I wasn't too excited about at first. But, I ended up really liking it. Made new allies who are absolutely hilarious. I even made became allies with someone I considered an enemy at first. At some point, I move back to Ironshire where I'm now reuniting with the allies I left, as well as some new ones. Struggling to find some stability here again, but I have faith! This little storm will pass, I'm sure.

Kumii Kumii Give me some lore! What's Valeria? I'm assuming it's another nation from what I read in the sheet, but I thought we had all the nations.
Not really, still within Rhythm Nation's domain but it's a little island-- WAS a little island of the southern coast.

But it was renowned for it's high prestige Magic Academy that specialized in teaching Water Magic. It's where Fu Yuan comes from and where the Unknown Water God used to rule over.

It's culture mostly resembled that of an Chinese style of culture.

Also, gave the Royal Palace of the Rhythm Nation a home. Rustica, the capital of the Rhythm Nation

Why would they need an advantage? It's a 2v1. Not against the idea, just asking.
Well, Sister Julianna wouldnt but since Death Knight is basically not suppose to a full on fight right now, he'd be at 'full power' hence why I was contemplating giving him advantage at least.

Advantage wont do much agaoinst Heaths godlike AC though. Just gives him an extra to reach that 17 AC he has lol

Well, Sister Julianna wouldnt but since Death Knight is basically not suppose to a full on fight right now, he'd be at 'full power' hence why I was contemplating giving him advantage at least.
I mean, if that's what needed, then sure. I don't want this to be an unfair battle where Heath is untouchable. I didn't think his AC would make so much of a difference. Sorry about that man, I'm still not familiar with all of this.

I mean, if that's what needed, then sure. I don't want this to be an unfair battle where Heath is untouchable. I didn't think his AC would make so much of a difference. Sorry about that man, I'm still not familiar with all of this.
Youre good man! It makes sense for him with him being so tough.

I just didnt expect or thi nk to give the Death Knight any kind of hit modifiers with him being a boss and his low AC lol

Nah I'd say you're fine Shark. I ran a boss for my group with 15 ac and they were hitting it left and right. It's just luck of the dice. If Heath is a strong character, then his ac will be on the higher scale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back