• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I feel like I'd need more info before deciding if I want a character to get into whatever this is.
They'd get to meet a god (No, i'm not kidding, they really will.) and get a required feat to make the siege possible to survive.

And they'd maybe duel said God (the God wont fight back) but that should give you all you need to figure out who the god is lol

That said, what they'll actually do is a secret but you'll know the cue when it happens.

Lark? Isn't that Finch's step sibling?
Yup. Aka the bitchy one lol

Though she's gonna start getting character development to turn into one of team Misfit. She feels the same way as Finch about their parents getting married, she just chooses to act out and be a bitch about it. She's not actually a bad person, she just goes about expressing her feelings the wrong way and putting more stress onto Finch, even though he's not the one who got their parents together, nor is he psyched about the whole thing either.

Speaking of V, I'm giving her a remaster like I did the other Gods.
Ooooohh, can't wait to see it.

Yup. Aka the bitchy one lol

Though she's gonna start getting character development to turn into one of team Misfit. She feels the same way as Finch about their parents getting married, she just chooses to act out and be a bitch about it. She's not actually a bad person, she just goes about expressing her feelings the wrong way and putting more stress onto Finch, even though he's not the one who got their parents together, nor is he psyched about the whole thing either.

Ooooohh, can't wait to see it.
Team Misfit? You talking about Joker, Finch and Serana? lol

They'd get to meet a god (No, i'm not kidding, they really will.) and get a required feat to make the siege possible to survive.
What siege? Against the invasion or a whole nother event that'll come with this interaction?

I'm gonna pass on the interaction, Kumii. Sounds interesting though, I'll definitely read along if it gets going. I've got four interactions going on right now, I think one more would be too much on me 😭

I'm gonna pass on the interaction, Kumii. Sounds interesting though, I'll definitely read along if it gets going. I've got four interactions going on right now, I think one more would be too much on me 😭
well i mean, like I said, it would take place after everything concluded as it would be the segway into the invasion itself

well i mean, like I said, it would take place after everything concluded as it would be the segway into the invasion itself
Like, after all interactions, or just Ironshire interactions, like Lloyd, Aiko, and the slayers?

Just Ironshire ones. The ones not in Ironshire aren't relevant to to the siege
Alright, then. Might just throw Kaius into the mix after all. By that time, I'll have a small break from Lloyd, so then I can just focus on Kaius for the time being.

PM when you wanna talk!

AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf You okay with this? I wanna give you both a fair to fight for this.
Yeah I'm fine

I guess we can just pause Lloyd, Aiko, and Finch's side while we wait for Kaius's interaction to finish up so that we can get to the invasion.

Might through Lark in there anyways because it could be an interesting interaction. Lark remembering Kaius from the other day with the dragon.

Yeah I'm fine

I guess we can just pause Lloyd, Aiko, and Finch's side while we wait for Kaius's interaction to finish up so that we can get to the invasion.

Might through Lark in there anyways because it could be an interesting interaction. Lark remembering Kaius from the other day with the dragon.
Does... would my interaction require you to pause Loyd, AIko and Finch's sides? I was gonna wait for all those to finish up before doing that?

Oh well I guess you said that those ones transition into the invasion... so I guess it would.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back