• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Yeah I'm fine

I guess we can just pause Lloyd, Aiko, and Finch's side while we wait for Kaius's interaction to finish up so that we can get to the invasion.

Might through Lark in there anyways because it could be an interesting interaction. Lark remembering Kaius from the other day with the dragon.
Wait what else was planned for Lloyd and Aiko? Is there a fight coming there?

Wait, it pauses the interaction? I thought it was going to occur after the Lloyd/Aiko interaction, leading into the invasion.
Well, after Lloyd flees with Aiko, that's around the time the invasion was going to begin, and then you'd really be taking the reigns from there.

Does... would my interaction require you to pause Loyd, AIko and Finch's sides? I was gonna wait for all those to finish up before doing that?

Oh well I guess you said that those ones transition into the invasion... so I guess it would.
Not immediately right now. We can let Lloyd and Aiko's go until they reach the blacksmith, and maybe a little interaction with Finch and Karzhul asking them for help. But after that, yeah, they'd need to pause as they go right into the invasion.

Not necessarily. Not like an entire big fight. Mini bought over Aiko. The plan was that Aiko gets attacked by spirit slayers, Lloyd intervenes, he runs off with her and goes to the blacksmith for shelter. Finch is initially impressed with him for standing up for the little guy, the little guy happening to be a spirit. Then we go into the invasion and Finch tells them to stay put while they go to help, which really would just be Finch and maybe Karzhul because the other two Misfits are incapacitated and MIA. But instead of staying put Lloyd starts helping civilians to shelter at the blacksmith and after the battle Finch comes back and he's even more impressed with the kid and offers to help train him to become a knight, if that's what he wants.

Honestly been struggling a bit about how I wanna play this next post on their side. But I don't think an entire fight with the spirit slayers is needed, especially with Aiko actively bleeding out (it would be just dumb plot armor at that point to have an entire fight and for her to not die), so I feel like I wanna wrap it up in a few more posts and get them to the blacksmith.

Honestly been struggling a bit about how I wanna play this next post on their side. But I don't think an entire fight with the spirit slayers is needed, especially with Aiko actively bleeding out (it would be just dumb plot armor at that point to have an entire fight and for her to not die), so I feel like I wanna wrap it up in a few more posts and get them to the blacksmith.
Well... you've got a handy distraction in the form of a Kitsune who's been watching for a while now. If you wanna use Inari you can. Something to take the pressure off. She's my character but I'll let you use her however you want, with the exception of killing her off.

At the same time, you don't have to use her at all. Up to you.

How do you wanna set up their escape? Should I have Lloyd cause a diversion or something? Like, something to disorientate them and/or get the attention off them.

Well... you've got a handy distraction in the form of a Kitsune who's been watching for a while now. If you wanna use Inari you can. Something to take the pressure off. She's my character but I'll let you use her however you want, with the exception of killing her off.

At the same time, you don't have to use her at all. Up to you.
Oh, right. She is still lurking over there.

How you feeling about that, Alpha?

Oh, right. She is still lurking over there.

How you feeling about that, Alpha?
I ain't trying to force you to do anything, work it out among yourselves but she is an option as well. Plus I don't mind putting the little Kitsune in danger for a fellow Spirit and human. She does love her humans.

How do you wanna set up their escape? Should I have Lloyd cause a diversion or something? Like, something to disorientate them and/or get the attention off them.
Aight, imma pick this back up tomorrow, i need to take my butt to sleep. Goodnight, Kumii and Alpha. Stay safe.
I like your idea of Lloyd causing a diversion. Inari is an option, but I think it fits better if Lloyd is the one to find a way out of their situation. A little bit of growth on his end, plus strengthening the relationship between him and Aiko. Also a bit ironic because he'd be taking the spirit slayers words to heart about using his head. So, like the spirit slayers get distracted somehow, and in that moment Llord takes Aiko and runs.

I like your idea of Lloyd causing a diversion. Inari is an option, but I think it fits better if Lloyd is the one to find a way out of their situation. A little bit of growth on his end, plus strengthening the relationship between him and Aiko. Also a bit ironic because he'd be taking the spirit slayers words to heart about using his head. So, like the spirit slayers get distracted somehow, and in that moment Llord takes Aiko and runs.
Got you. I've already sort of got a grasp on how he could distract them, or at least slow down their chase, but I'll continue thinking.

Just realized Mana's white hair and red eyes make sense lol
Ohh, we've got Mana's mom now, cool! Her vampire abilities are super cool. Akta's siphoning will be GREAT for battles; with some good rolls, she's gonna be demolishing health. AND those passive abilities?? With Kumii and Akta's blood coursing through her, Mana is going to be an absolute unit when she's older and gets a better grip on abilities. Not that her abilities are bad, I mean, her moveset (last time I checked) is insane.

also I see that little 69 joke 😏

Ohh, we've got Mana's mom now, cool! Her vampire abilities are super cool. Akta's siphoning will be GREAT for battles; with some good rolls, she's gonna be demolishing health. AND those passive abilities?? With Kumii and Akta's blood coursing through her, Mana is going to be an absolute unit when she's older and gets a better grip on abilities. Not that her abilities are bad, I mean, her moveset (last time I checked) is insane.

also I see that little 69 joke 😏
Akta became a Vampire AFTER her 'death' and after Mana was born, so Mana wont have any of Akta's abilities as a Vampire as those are exclusive to her. She was a pure-blooded Demon wheen she married Kumii and had Mana, so unfortunately no Vampire Mana :c

Also, giggitygiggitygiggity.

Akta became a Vampire AFTER her 'death' and after Mana was born, so Mana wont have any of Akta's abilities as a Vampire as those are exclusive to her. She was a pure-blooded Demon wheen she married Kumii and had Mana, so unfrontunately no Vampire Mana :c

Also, giggitygiggitygiggity.
Ohh, that's right. No blood-siphoning Mana....
1705206978715.png

Akta can pass on SOME of her Vampiric abilities but not all.

Generally, the lore for Vampires in this RP is that only pure-blooded Vampires can pass on their Blooddthirst ability while hybrid Vampires (which is 95% of all current vampires) cannot but they can pass on abilities like Night Prowler or Dark Sight.

But it also requires Akta to turn her target into a Vampire, which generally isn't all that great lol

For one thing... Vampires are considered Undead so uh... yeeeeeeeeah...
Death Knight.... Army of the Dead....

I trust you're smart enough to put two and two together, yeah?

Akta can pass on SOME of her Vampiric abilities but not all.

Generally, the lore for Vampires in this RP is that only pure-blooded Vampires can pass on their Blooddthirst ability while hybrid Vampires (which is 95% of all current vampires) cannot but they can pass on abilities like Night Prowler or Dark Sight.
I might just be forgetting, but there are other vampires in this roleplay? I feel like this is my first time seeing a vampire character.
But it also requires Akta to turn her target into a Vampire, which generally isn't all that great lol
Yeahhh, let's not bite into the little one's neck now.

I might just be forgetting, but there are other vampires in this roleplay? I feel like this is my first time seeing a vampire character.
Not that I know of actually, Akta might be the first one.

I'm not gonna lie, I was half-tempted to make Akta a high-ranking member of the Death Knight's army specifically cause she's half Vampire now lol

For one thing... Vampires are considered Undead so uh... yeeeeeeeeah...
Death Knight.... Army of the Dead....

I trust you're smart enough to put two and two together, yeah?
Ahh, so the undead are basically vampires? Like on some I Am Legend kind of anatomy.
Not that I know of actually, Akta might be the first one.
We do have a werewolf man though. I'm liking the horror tropes some of our characters are taking. The deranged scientist (and alchemist) experimenting on someone like their Frankenstein, werewolves and vampires, and a literal avatar of death.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back