• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Anything in Heath's arsenal under the 'Ability' category is an ability and uses an ability slot.

I'm looking and you didn't give him a basic attack(s)

I'll go fix that now.
I should've caught that my b.

Also, this applies to you as well AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf , Basic attacks can be anything really and you can more then 1 attack but they cant deal more then an 2d12 damage worth of dice. Anything higher I would consider a special ability

I'd say that weapon attacks are a max of 6- or 8- sided dice and magical basic attacks are 12 sided.

I'll have to change a few of my character's basic attacks to the only one damage dice attacks.

If I do that, i can allow higher damage dice on basic attacks while also making them not strong asf. We'll reserve the multi damage dice for the special attacks.

I'll have to change a few of my character's basic attacks to the only one damage dice attacks.

If I do that, i can allow higher damage dice on basic attacks while also making them not strong asf. We'll reserve the multi damage dice for the special attacks.
I'll check if have characters with high physical attacks too, and make the change.

I guess the only exception i'll allow is if the total damage is lower then 8. So if you got a basic attack that's 2d4 thats fine.

AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf You too, if you have any character multi dice basic attacks, change them to just one damage dice pleeeeease
What about if the basic attack in question is from a powerful weapon? The way I did Kurok's Silica Charm is that it doesn't have a magic attack, but it was made with good materials so the dice are higher. Its 2d6 for if hit by the spear point. Would it balance out for lore reasons? I also don't have any specific attacks, just how much the weapon could do in general, that way I have some creative liberties while using basic attacks. So the 2d6 is how much getting hit with the spear point part in any capacity could do in total, without a specific description of an attack. I'm also using dnd rules as a guideline to decide overall weapon dice. For example, a dnd longsword does 1d8 slashing damage, so I would use a 1d8 for a longsword type weapon, like Finch's sword.

What about if the basic attack in question is from a powerful weapon? The way I did Kurok's Silica Charm is that it doesn't have a magic attack, but it was made with good materials so the dice are higher. Its 2d6 for if hit by the spear point. Would it balance out for lore reasons? I also don't have any specific attacks, just how much the weapon could do in general, that way I have some creative liberties while using basic attacks. So the 2d6 is how much getting hit with the spear point part in any capacity could do in total, without a specific description of an attack. I'm also using dnd rules as a guideline to decide overall weapon dice. For example, a dnd longsword does 1d8 slashing damage, so I would use a 1d8 for a longsword type weapon, like Finch's sword.
Quite the question. I guess if the weapon is of artifact quality-- made with any special material etc. then an exception can be made for it.

Uhhhhhhhh

It wasnt any scene from the RP but how about 6 months ago in the RP, during the tournament? Thats when Skyla, Mateo, Rai and Mika were having the most fun before everything went down.
Kumii Kumii SharkBark SharkBark
Give me a scene from the rp to paint. I wanna do some digital painting practice.
I love Kumii's suggestion, those were the good ol days before the Death Knight ruined their lives 😔

I'd love to see our characters brought to life.

I love Kumii's suggestion, those were the good ol days before the Death Knight ruined their lives 😔

I'd love to see our characters brought to life.
I'm attempting to do Rai's duel since I think that'll be the easiest to paint. What I'm working on is Rai down in the stadium in front of the smoke cloud, with Mateo and Nia cheering him on in the stands.

I'm attempting to do Rai's duel since I think that'll be the easiest to paint. What I'm working on is Rai down in the stadium in front of the smoke cloud, with Mateo and Nia cheering him on in the stands.
Oh rightttt Nia was theere too... I keep forgetting about the Kung-fu girly lol

She's become such a background character... i need to get her more screentime

Kumii Kumii AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf

Happy New Year! I hope 2024 is great for us.
I saw a fun little thing on social media one time where people described their years in creative ways. So how about one of these two things:

Describe your 2023 as the chapter of a book , or, describe your year in Rhythm Nation terms.

Let's hear them. 😤

Kumii Kumii AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf

Happy New Year! I hope 2024 is great for us.
I saw a fun little thing on social media one time where people described their years in creative ways. So how about one of these two things:

Describe your 2023 as the chapter of a book , or, describe your year in Rhythm Nation terms.

Let's hear them. 😤
I'll describe it in four words.

Death Knight kills Mika.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back